PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blogs and Bounties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogs and Bounties

Does anyone know how long a Blog takes to be accepted ?

I submitted one yesterday to clain the Bounty on CannonLee in the PSO series, but it hasn't been published yet.

This is the HH for it, I had to write this by hand copied from a PM

PokerStars Home Game Hand #116987572059: {PokerSchoolOnline Community} Tournament #917754781, 500+125+30
    Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXIII (4500/9000) - 2014/06/01 16:52:56 CT [2014/06/01 17:52:56 ET]
    Table '917754781 7' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
    Seat 1: Bill Curran (235646 in chips)
    Seat 2: bpetrov78 (70431 in chips)
    Seat 4: shorty414 (330372 in chips)
    Seat 5: CannonLee (69601 in chips)
    Seat 8: Django66 (02972 in chips)
    Bill Curran: posts the ante 1125
    bpetrov78: posts the ante 1125
    shorty414: posts the ante 1125
    CannonLee: posts the ante 1125
    Django66: posts the ante 1125
    Django66: posts small blind 4500
    Bill Curran: posts big blind 9000
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    bpetrov78: raises 60306 to 69306 and is all-in
    shorty414: folds
    CannonLee: calls 68476 and is all-in
    Django66: folds
    Bill Curran: calls 60306
    *** FLOP *** [7s Qd 6d]
    *** TURN *** [7s Qd 6d] [Ac]
    *** RIVER *** [7s Qd 6d] [Ac] [Ts]
    bpetrov78 said "nh gg"
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Bill Curran: shows [As Qs] (two pair, Aces and Queens)
    bpetrov78: shows [6c Ad] (two pair, Aces and Sixes)
    Bill Curran collected 1660 from side pot
    CannonLee: shows [8c 8d] (a pair of Eights)
    Bill Curran collected 215553 from main pot
    Bill Curran wins the 125 bounty for eliminating bpetrov78
    Bill Curran wins the 125 bounty for eliminating CannonLee
    Django66 said, "gg's"
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 217213 Main pot 215553. Side pot 1660. | Rake 0
    Board [7s Qd 6d Ac Ts]
    Seat 1: Bill Curran (big blind) showed [As Qs] and won (217213) with two pair, Aces and Queens
    Seat 2: bpetrov78 showed [6c Ad] and lost with two pair, Aces and Sixes
    Seat 4: shorty414 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: CannonLee (button) showed [8c 9d] and lost with a pair of Eights
    Seat 8: Django66 (small blind) folded before Flop

I hope that I can still qualify.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Bill,

Are you sure you hit the button to publish (submit) it.... I don't show you having created one.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
      Bill, Are you sure you hit the button to publish (submit) it.... I don't show you having created one. John (JWK24)
      Yes John I did hit the submit button, unfortunately I never noticed that nothing happened ( remember this was 3 am for me ) When I attempted again today, re your suggestion, I did notice that nothing happened and also noticed a message in RED at the top of the Blog indicating that I had exceeded the 30,000 character limit for a blog. I then checked my posting and found to my utter astonishment that when I copied the original and then pasted to the blog, it copied about a million times. It took absolutely ages to delete all but one copy, and then it took two attempts to successfully submit. But finally it has gone and is now awaiting acceptance. umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bill,

it's there, but if you want to get the points, you need to put the hand into the PSO hand replayer, then copy the replayer link into your blog. Please edit it and add this in, then I'll approve it.

John (JWK24)

P.S. Here's an example.
        Last edited by JWK24; Tue Jun 03, 2014, 12:45 AM.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
          Bill,

it's there, but if you want to get the points, you need to put the hand into the PSO hand replayer, then copy the replayer link into your blog. Please edit it and add this in, then I'll approve it.

John (JWK24)
          Sorry John can't do that. I have tried and tried, but the hand replayer won't accept the hand as it is.

for some reason that I don't know, I am unable to copy & paste from my E.mail and from my PSO PM Box, so even if I got PokerStars to send me the HH from that game, I couldn't post it anyway. ( I also thought that PS didn't keep HH's from play money tourneys )

I will just have to forfeit and try harder in the 'Series' games to accumulate points. (By no means an easy task)

P.S. I will try a few more times today, just in case the replayer was experiencing the same problem of multiple pastings.
          Last edited by Bill Curran; Tue Jun 03, 2014, 12:50 AM. Reason: addition
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

there's an extra space in the header. that's why you can't get it to work. take the extra space out (after the 30 in the header).

If you can't get that to work, here's a link (take out the space after the bracket that I have to intentionally use to get it to go into this post for you.

[ replay hand_id=703786 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=07094A9987]

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks John for all your sufferance of me, and for your very excellent assistance. After almost dismantling my laptop I finally found out where my HH's have been saved, ( inside an application that I should not be able to gain access, how it got there I don't know, and I can't seem to be able to move it to a more appropriate location, the computer tells me I do not have the required permission to access. So goodness only knows who was allowed to put it there in the first place. ) I can however copy and paste that HH and have made a third attempt blog for it. I hope that this time it has gotten there as the replayer was quite happy accepting this time. umbup:
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It's good and in there. The points will go in Thurs night.

John (JWK24)
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks again John, Sorry to have been such a pain in the neck. umbup:
                  3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.