PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anzac 1st birthday bash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anzac 1st birthday bash

Hi ANZAC turns 1 yr old this week so lets celebrate umbup: ON THE 25TH MAY AT 3PM (nz time) ANZAC HAVE THEIR BIRTHDAY MTTs 1 REAL $ 1 PLAY $. AS WELL AS THE NORMAL PAYOUTS WE HAVE SOME EXTRA CASH TO BE WON IN THE REAL $ EVENT. (1) FIRST AA BUSTED AT SHOWDOWN GETS $1 (2) BADBEAT JACKPOT IF YOU LOSE WITH A STRAIGHT FLUSH /QUADS/ROYAL FLUSH YOU GET $5 IN YOUR ACCOUNT (3) A LAST LONGER SIDE BET 50 CENTS EACH - TO BE IN PLEASE TRANSFER TO POKERSTARS ACCOUNT OF " brettnz " BEFORE START OF PLAY .AND POST A REPLY TO THIS POST CONFIRMING YOUR PLAYING LAST LONGER.ALSO BE HELPFUL TO LIST YOUR NAME IN A POST ON CLUB WALL .THE LAST SURVIVING PLAYER GETS THE POOL. (4)FIRST PERSON TO BUST ALLIN PREFLOP GETS THEIR BUYIN BACK. CONDTIONS- ALL PROP BET HANDS MUST BE BOOMED AND TWEETED WITH THE #AnzacPokerClub HASTAG AND WITH @LostInPoker iIN THE TWEET .(SO i CAN CHECK THEM) IT IS THE 1ST CORRECT HAND POSTED THAT COUNTS SO DONT LEAVE IT TO LONG PS Play $ props will be offered on the day stay tuned . SO LETS MAKE THIS OUR BIGGEST EVENT YET GOODLUCK REGARDS Brett @LostInPoker PPS ITS NOT TO LATE TO JOIN AND GET IN ON THE FUN CLUB ID 762695 INVITE 20132013
    Last edited by brettnz; Sat May 17, 2014, 06:48 AM. Reason: EDIT INFO-

STOP PRESS ----------
    STAND BY FOR A ONE MILLION PLAY $ ADDED BONUS FOR THE ANZAC PLAY $ MTT !!!!

Comment

Come on down folks and celebrate the 1 year anniversary of Anzac Poker Club! Along with the tourneys we will also have added payouts play$ and real$ as well as prop bets for addition bonuses! Fellow Anzac member and 2 time supernova CrazyAndy27s who is a 100nl zoom reg will also be playing! USA players are welcome as we will also have a play$ game. I will be adding 1M play$ to the prize pool payouts TBD based on the # of entrants as well as play$ prop bets which will include AA cracked 27 win and many more...This will be a hue event so come on down! I am adding a minimum 2M incl prop bets and bounties
      Not a member?
      Club ID: 762695
      Inv Code: 20132013
      Last edited by crockies99; Sun May 18, 2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Birthday bash last longer real $ entrants

THIS IS THE LIST OF THOSE CONFIRMED & PAID FOR THE LAST LONGEST SIDE BET IN THE REAL $ EVENT.

brettnz
        Phrumpleton
        JonnyFav17

Comment

Hi brett have deposited 50c for last longer

Comment

Congrats on your 1st year and i hope you have many more

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Happy Birthday guys! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ty Very much umbup:

Comment

Cheers Ty .

Comment

TY Cell ,Confirmed in last longer. GLumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by brettnz View Post
                      hi anzac turns 1 yr old this week so lets celebrate umbup: On the 25th may at 3pm (nz time) anzac have their birthday mtts 1 real $ 1 play $. As well as the normal payouts we have some extra cash to be won in the real $ event. (1) first aa busted at showdown gets $1 (2) badbeat jackpot if you lose with a straight flush /quads/royal flush you get $5 in your account (3) a last longer side bet 50 cents each - to be in please transfer to pokerstars account of " brettnz " before start of play .and post a reply to this post confirming your playing last longer.also be helpful to list your name in a post on club wall .the last surviving player gets the pool. (4)first person to bust allin preflop gets their buyin back. Condtions- all prop bet hands must be boomed and tweeted with the #anzacpokerclub hastag and with @lostinpoker iin the tweet .(so i can check them) it is the 1st correct hand posted that counts so dont leave it to long Ps play $ props will be offered on the day stay tuned . So lets make this our biggest event yet goodluck regards brett @lostinpoker pps its not to late to join and get in on the fun club id 762695 invite 20132013 :d
                      ******* Just two hours to the start of the bash ,reg now ,not to late to join anzac ,be part of the fun all welcome ,Lots of EXTRA Value to be won ,Both Real $ and Play $ .I can Accept NEW MEMBERS up to start of the event SO COME JOIN US AND PLAY *******

Comment

In for last longer
                        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by brettnz View Post
                          Hi ANZAC turns 1 yr old this week so lets celebrate umbup: (2) BADBEAT JACKPOT IF YOU LOSE WITH A STRAIGHT FLUSH /QUADS/ROYAL FLUSH YOU GET $5 IN YOUR ACCOUNT REGARDS Brett @LostInPoker PPS ITS NOT TO LATE TO JOIN AND GET IN ON THE FUN CLUB ID 762695 INVITE 20132013
                          You can't lose with RF, buddy! Worst case, you split. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm sorry I can't play, too darn late or rather early for me!

Comment

confirmed Crazy GL

Comment

TY Mate ,and Im sorry about the time set ,Im aware its rather late /early for Euro players but trying to have a one off event at a time that suite everyone is impossible .But ty for the kind thoughts. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.