PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiser's Whacky Races - Race 3 Bahrain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiser's Whacky Races - Race 3 Bahrain

Hi Guys and Girls, To run alongside the Formula One 2014 season I'm inviting all of you to take part in my Whacky Races. How it works You don't have to be a Formula One fan to take part and it's open to all real money players on PokerStars.
    • Simply pick a driver from the list below and post your selection in this thread.
    • Then play in the 'Whacky Race' tournament in my home game club.
    • If your finishing position in the tournament matches your chosen drivers finishing position in that weekends Formula one race I will ship you $5
    Rules: You can only pick one driver and your first selection only is counted. Edited posts will not count and will not be considered. Basically post what driver you choose and that's it, do not edit your post after that The tournament in my home game club will always take place before the Formula One Race each weekend. Divers are taken on a first come, first served basis. You cannot pick a driver thats already taken. Winners will be shipped funds within 3 days of race ending. For example, if you choose Fernando Alonso and finish 5th in the home game tournament you'll have to wait and see if Fernando finises 5th in the motor-race. If he does I'll ship you $5 Details of joining my Home Game Club: Club ID: 530350 Invitation Code: whackyraces Details of Tournament: April 5th 6pm UK Time Buy-in: $0.11c Type: Razz Details of F1 Race: April 6th Malaysia 4pm UK Time List of Drivers: Marcus Ericsson Kamui Kobayash Kimi Räikkönen (Taken) Fernando Alonso (Taken) Sergio Pérez Nico Hülkenberg Romain Grosjean Pastor Maldonado Max Chilton Jules Bianchi Kevin Magnussen Jenson Button (Taken) Nico Rosberg (Taken) Lewis Hamilton (Taken) Sebastian Vettel (Taken) Daniel Ricciardo Esteban Gutiérrez Adrian Sutil Jean-Éric Vergne (Taken) Daniil Kvyat Felipe Massa (Taken) Valtteri Bottas Put the pedal to the metal! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Apr 05, 2014, 04:00 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Whacky Race Entrants will be posted here. I'm taking Alonso Raiser umbup: Whacky Racer / Pos / F1 Driver / Pos royalraise85 (2nd) Fernando Alonso (9th) EdinFreeMan (3rd) Nico Rosberg (2nd) spand42 (DNS) Kimi Räikkönen (10th) Roslyn_akka (1st) Lewis Hamilton (1st) Whacky Race Winner GamblingProp (5th) Sebastian Vettel (6th) rpc1337 (7th) Felipe Massa (7th) Whacky Race Winner chuckkky (4th) Jean-Éric Vergne (DNF) steveisnot (6th) Jenson Button (DNF) DNS = Did Not Start DNF = Did Not Finish
    Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Apr 06, 2014, 07:57 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nico Rosberg again please Raiser umbup: Ed
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
        Nico Rosberg again please Raiser umbup: Ed
        Cheers Ed Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Kimi Raikkonnen for me please!

Comment

How cab someone take my kimi. Lewis Hamilton for me i guess better get to HU
            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by spand42 View Post
              Kimi Raikkonnen for me please!
              Originally posted by Roslyn_akka View Post
              How cab someone take my kimi. Lewis Hamilton for me i guess better get to HU
              Cheers Andy and Ros Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sebastian Vettel please mr Raiser.
                We shall emerge victorious.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblingProp View Post
                  Sebastian Vettel please mr Raiser. We shall emerge victorious.
                  Cheers! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

FREE $5 up for grabs! I'll be closing this later today at 1pm EST See opening post for details of how to take part. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Massa for me , hopefully this time i won't forget -.-
                      7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by rpc1337 View Post
                        Massa for me , hopefully this time i won't forget -.-
                        Good stuff! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Raiser,
                          I will take Jean-Éric Vergne.
                          And have n idea who he is and I will be sleeping when you play.
                          So don't steel all my blinds!
                          But I am feeling lucky.
                          Chuckkky.....

Comment

Originally posted by chuckkky View Post
                            But I am feeling lucky. Chuckkky.....
                            Chuckkky's in da house! Good stuff mate, if you're not in you can't win Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'll take Buttons again please.

We both will have to get very lucky to win.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.