PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anzac poker club -april 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anzac poker club -april 2014

HI Anzacers

Quick up date
    The club is going great guns ,way past 200 members and a steady amount of weekly/daily visitors.
    By far the most popular feature is the Rail/Chat Table .Its very popular with the regs while grinding or just for hanging out.
    Its a great place to chat and get advice ,many of us have improved our game by asking those better players at Anzac to rail us and point out our leaks-Come try it .
    We have not run a proper series for some time ( for several reasons ) this will change asap in fact from Saturday this week ( remember all dates and times are NZ local,you do the maths lol). We will post a new series this Friday it will run for just one week 2 games a day half Holdem half other forms of poker inc mixed games .
    But i want to know if there is any interest in Real $$ Buyin Mtts and if so at what BuyIn level ? PLEASE reply soon so I can include this series if interested .

Great News we had so many members have outstanding results recently both in PSO and MicroMillions as well as reg events I cant list them all any more.So from now only Major FT will be posted.

If you are a member and wish any game to be listed in the club please just post the detail on the club wall.Ty

If you are not a member yet please come join us
    Club ID 762695 Invite 20132013

ALL WELCOME

As always Big Thank You to club ADMON for their help

Regards
    brettnz
    @LostInPoker

First of the april attack series events starts today 5pm nz local play $ only all welcome ,we will accept new members up to the start of the game good luck .

Comment

April attack results and special anzac day mtt next week

Hi -
      The April Attack Series was won by Kiwiheritage ,Congrats to Kiwi ,Runner Up was 0HighTimes0 who after a late start in the series made a great run for the top spot but a consistent Kiwi held him out.
      The new series will Start 1st week of MAY ,with same format 2 games a day in play $ . One Holdem and one other style or mixed poker.We will introduce a daily Real $ event only when the intrest is there so please message me if you want it listed.

ANZAC DAY CLUB MTT -25TH APRIL ( NZ STANDARD TIME)

visit the club for details of event.

Its Anzac Day on the 25th Of April ,as many of you may know this is a very important day in both NZ & AUST.
      To celebrate this day we will be running a special DEEP STACK MTT (in fact 2 one play $ one real $ ).

The Real $ Event will also have a a couple of side prop bets.
      (1) any player who wins playing the Hole Cards of 72o and shows and Booms the hand with a #TeamAnzac hastag will receive $1 (limited to 1st 3x 72o played and won )
      (2) First player to get to show down and have their AA Hole cards busted recieves a $1 ,must Boom as above.

There will also be play$ props these will be listed on club wall on day of event .

Please make an effort to play both these events as it is our Clubs namesake

Anyone not in Anzac and wishin g to join here is the Club ID 762695 Invite 20132013
      You are all most welcome to play in the MTTs ,Cash tables or sit and chat/rail on our chat table

Any questions please just ask me or tweet me @LostInPoker

Regards
      brettnz

Comment

Anzac day results

CONGRATS TO 3karen3 who took out BOTH Anzac Day Mtts ,nice work,Kiwiheritage runner up in play$ and new member "crazyesdumno" in the real$ well done to them,"Elron66" was only player to hit 72 prop bet and gets $1 for winning a hand post flop with 72
        Thank You all who played ,think all enjoyed the game and banter.
        NEW SERIES starts 1st week of MAY see you then.
        Regards
        brettnz
        @LostInPoker

BADS NEWS- Only members of ANZAC POKER CLUB can play our Monthly Series

GOOD NEWS- You are all welcome to join ID 762695 Invite 20132013

Comment

Hi Anzacers 1ST OF THE NEW MONTHLY SERIES ARE UP -STARS 1ST MAY NZ TIME-REG EARLY PLEASE WE ARE LISTING BOTH PLAY AND REAL$ EVENTS THIS SERIES.SO THIS WILL MEAN A TOTAL OF 3 GAMES A DAY OVER JUST OVER A WEEK .THE MAIN EVENT WILL BE ON THE 2ND SUNDAY 11TH MAY. THERE WILL BE A SEPCIAL "PROPS" EVENT ON THE 4TH OF MAY ,"MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU" (think about it lol) SO PLS REG EARLY IN "STARWARS SERIES" -MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU umbup: GOOD LUCK

Comment

HI FOLKS I JUST LISTED THE "MAY THE FOR(4TH)CE BE WITH YOU " STARWARS SERIES EVENT. ITS DEEP STACK SLOW LEVELS WITH SOME FUN PROP BETS EG $1 AA BUSTED WINNER & $1 FOR 72o WINNER,PLUS $1K PLAY$ FOR SAME IN PLAY$ EVENTS- SO REG EARLY ,OR JOIN THE CLUB IF NOT A MEMEBER REMEMBER THE SERIES RUNS DAILY SO LOTS OF DIFFERENT STYLES OF POKER AND EVEN MIXED GAMES TO BE PLAYED. Good Luck ,Tell Your Buddies ,Come Play With Anzacumbup:

Comment

May Rig Games -NEW FEATURES

NEW RING GAMES UP FOR THE MONTH
              Two NEW FEATURES
              (1) "Game Of The Month",try a new form of poker ,practice here ,get advice from a reg,safe just play $ at risk,if your low on $ just ask here we can help.
              (2)" Members Pick" Each week a new game YOU PICK just put details here of your FAV game ,inc BuyIn level and real$ or play$ ,we will post it.But remember make the BuyIn expensive and you will not get players .
              NOTE this is just for RING Games MTT suggestions are welcomed for inclusion in monthly series.
              As always if you would like a ONE -OFF MTT just ask any of the ADMIN TEAM ,they are only to happy to help.You can either list a MTT open to all members or request a game just for your family/friends perhaps ,so just post here or on the club wall or tweet any admin member full detail or ask for their advice.Allow a time to have game listed but a short notice MTT (eg 10 to 60 minutes ) is possible if a Admin member is online in PokerStars and not busy too busy at the time ,please wait till a break if only Admin around is very deep in a MTT or HUs in a sng ect ,Cheers.

IF YOUR STILL NOT A MEMBER OF #AnzacPokerClub here is the joining details ALL PSO Members Most Welcome
              ID- 762695 Invite - 20132013

Ok Thank You
              Good Luck
              Regards
              brettnz
              @LostInPoker

Comment

ANZ nightly giveaway freeroll

Hi Brett,

I would like to campaign to get our regional free rolls played a bit earlier.I feel the timetable is directed towards Australia.21.30,22.30and 23.30 is to late for me.What do you think.

Regards

ps your doing good work with the Anzac home game.

Comment

Hi sorry for slow reply but I had a pso forum bann for a little "bad me" yes I do think its time they had a look at the times ,they really dont suit if you have a life out of poker and make it hard to play for leader board ect .But how we do this I dont know ,prob a fb page ,Im afraid Im to busy with Anzac & @LostInPoker to be directly involved but will support you 100% where and when I can eg tweets ,email ect,best of luck.
                  Regards
                  Brett
                  @LostInPoker

Comment

Joining Your Club Thankyou.

Also keen as for real $.Maybe 50-100 cash game ??No rebuys or 1-2 blind not increasing tourney (2-5).
                    Thanks again Im boiut to start my own too so Ill send you the details once its going good. Regards Nathan

Comment

Hi Nathan im sorry i seemed to have missed your post here ,If you would still like the MTT listed in Anzac please post details DIRECT in the club wall where one of the Tournament Admin team will be happy to list it for you ,proberly within 2 -3 hours,drop into the chat table if you like and discuss it direct with one of the Admin team.Give as much detail as possible including the Date & Time you wish the event to run.It is best to allow at least 24 hours so others have time to register.
                      BigL has listed a series of MTTS running most days at the moment so please check these out also.
                      All are welcome to join and play at Anzac ID 762695 Invite 20132013 Thank You
                      Regards
                      brettnz
                      @LostInPoker

Comment

PLEASE NOTE IM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO GET TIME TO CHECK PSO FORUMS SO IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME REGARDING ANZAC ,EITHER POST DIRECT ON THE CLUB WALL IN THE ANZAC HOMEGAMES LOBBY OR TWEET ME AT @LostInPoker .Thank You all for the support .umbup:

Comment

Beat the Phrump

Comment

Just a quick hello;

I've applied to join the club, but I'm not seeing many recent posts - are the games still running each month?

Cheers from Sydney, Aus.
                            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry for tardy reply ,no we dont have a regular series at the moment and wont until end of upcoming Micro Millions series as many or the Anzac regs will be grinding hard.However if you want any MTT or ring game listed please just ask any of the Admin Team listed in the club lobby they will be happy to set the game up for you .
                              Regards Brett

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.