PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anzac Poker Club Weekly Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anzac Poker Club Weekly Update

Hi this is the NEWEST weekly Update Thread Started 29 Oct 2013.

So lots of tournamants available to play , the most popular is the NZ Vs The World Points Event every Sunday afternoon NZ time .At this stage the Kiwis are drifting a bit behind but I predict a late heater
    Most events listed are play $ so that all can play and points are awarded towards the Club Ladder.
    If you want a special tournament listed or a different type then post on the wall or PM crockie99 for play $ and either brettnz or 0HighTimes0 for real $ games ,Same for Ring Games.
    Contact can also be made through Twitter @LostInPoker for brettnz or @crockies99 for guess who
    Twitter is a great way to keep up to date with club news so please think about joining and if you are on twitter already then please Follow and tweet me with your PokerStars name so I know who you are.
    We now have a limited number of CLUB CAPS .available in Grey and Bone(white) below is a link to a very bad photo I took
    cost is $25.00us plus postage ,the first 3 are free poatage in NZ only as I was given 3 courier bags by NZ Post. Overseas rates will be confirmed on request for a cap.Payment via PokerStars Transfer pls,or PM me if in USA .
    They are not cheap but are well made and fully embroided not printed. PHOTO LINK HERE - http://t.co/Yz2V4hQdfr

Ok Thats it enjoy your club
    Good luck On The Felts
    brettnz

Hi all ,If you were to put some low cost games from .25 cents to $1.00 money tourns up I will play

Comment

ok TY RiverFlat for reply ,I will list some to day for the weekensd

Comment

nice looking CAPS brettnz.
        ---hope you don't mind --I clicked on your --lostinpoker-- to follow your comments-- I don't go there much once or twice a week trying to keep up with all this knew stuff.
        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Of course dont mind lol thats whats its there for

Comment

week ending 10 Nov 2013

Hi Some Great Scores By Club Members This Week
            Congrats to RiverFlat from Anzac who had a very deep run ie FT in a HOT MTT nice play and cash sir
            NZ VsWorld Game this week went better for Kiwis 2nd,3rd but Worlds JonnyFav took out 1st spot ,we are getting some good numbers and play in this event so come along and test your skill ,Play$ only so all can play.
            We have registered some more Real $ MTTs as requested but not many takiers ? are the times no good ? or is it because so much been on eg PSO Fall Series ?
            Congrats to Kyan972 for winning Main Event Play $ Nice Work :0 we also had at least 3 on the FT of this

Congrats to Ros who won The #FridayGiveAway on PokerStars a nice BIG55 ticket to bump her BR
            Micro Millions is about to start so good luck to all from #TeamAnzac who play ,rememebr to #Rail your team mates and any who have deep runs pls post on club wall,
            Thank You
            PS the $20 cashback deal for club members who purchase the HUD software through the link is about to go live .any questions please PM me direct or tweet me at @LostInPoker ,$20 back in your pocket must be +EV

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.