PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new home game suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new home game suggestion

Hi Guys,

I only play micro stakes below the $1 level and I keep getting my bankroll hammered by the variance, so I have taken the initiative to create a Home Club "iSeeDeadMoney" which has the purpose of gathering competent and serious players, so that we can enjoy playing high skills poker at low stake buy-ins.

If you are interested, I have created the first (of hopefully many) DAILY tourneys, called;

"The Wanna Be Pro $0.25 Challenge".

It's a 6-Max, Knockout tourney with 10 min levels and 3000 starting chips, so it should be designed for skilled players, who like to see a lot of flops and train their reading and math skills.

The tourney is daily at CET 15.00 and you can join us here:

-------------------------------------------------------

1. Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    2. Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    3. Enter my Club ID number: 862944
    4. Enter my Invitation Code: DonksGoHome

That's it!

Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

/ AspieGen

Hello AspieGen

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...erSchoolOnline

Comment

xxxx moved xxxx

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.