PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low Stakes Tournaments Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Stakes Tournaments Club

I noticed a lack of scheduled low stakes tournaments, so I have created a club running 10c and 25c tournaments around the clock.

All tournaments are 1,500 Starting Chips, 15 min blinds and top 20% payed out.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join.

Club ID : 861754
    Invitation Code : Letmeplay

Hope to see you on the tables.

Good Luck with your .club but I would say a lack of these games certainly not in homegames but the problem we have in our club ,AnzacPokerClub is getting the information out there,When you post a tourny the info is emailed to club members that OPT-IN to club emails ,if like me and a member of several clubs there is a good chance you have not opted in to these emails as they soon jam your inbox.So then only way to see event is to visit club and check schedule,most dont. If not a member of the club there is no way to know if an event is on at all ! other than a member posting in the forums here, but your still relying on people to read the forum.Be great if we had a HomeGames Lobby with events listed Thats relating to homegames only of course . Anyway GLGLumbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.