PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AnzacPokerClub Note To New PSO Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnzacPokerClub Note To New PSO Members

Just a reminder that all PSO members are welcome to join AnzacPokerClub . We run a range of real and play $$ games and Tournaments in most types of poker .We have an ongoing Points Series for those keen on tracking their results and for bragging rights ,Tournaments are spread across the clock but proberly fair to say best suit Aus/NZ/Pacific/USA/Canada but we do have many Euro members also.
    Most members are only to happy to help new players learn and improve their game. We have some very skilled players in many forms poker and our #TeamAnzac players often make deep runs and FT in PSO evnts and in general MTTs SNGs .
    So please join and reg for a game or two
    ALL WELCOME

How To Join
    GO TO LOBBY/CLICK "Join A Club"/ENTER Club ID 762695 INVITE CODE 20132013 - Thats it any problem please PM or tweet me at @LostInPoker Thank You brettnz
    Last edited by brettnz; Tue Oct 29, 2013, 03:05 AM.

Hi Brettnz this league sounds good but can and will u give more INFO as to the play and money leagues . I know that it should be cleared with (JWK ) most likely first but i am interested
    Make sure you post more here

Comment

If we get enuf PSO players iam 4 sure playing every week

Comment

request sent

Comment

Hi River ,not sure what you mean about asking JWK ? isnt this forum forum for listing homegames info anyway ? so dont think even I who seem to find numerous ways of infracting the rules without even trying would be on safe ground here BUT I will check just in case .
          It is hard to get tournament info to members as we cant access Stars/PSO email list so only way to contact members is through the club wall and when a game is listed (members get an email for new tournaments when 1st listed unless they have opted out) I suggest all members check the WALL in ANZAC and the SCHRDULE LIST in the Club for info also I normally list club info on my twitter account @LostInPoker so that may be worth a follow.
          CROCKIES99 does a massive job with setting up a huge range of events ( 0HighTimes0 helps here also) ,so there is normally at least a game a day.
          I will however try to list more info here about ongoing Tournament Series
          Ty for your feed back ,all homegames can only be as good as the members allow ie more you get involved better they are.
          Last edited by brettnz; Wed Oct 23, 2013, 01:01 AM. Reason: edit spelling

Comment

Hi sunil786 Welcome to ANZAC you have been accepted into club umbup:

Comment

I cant find a way to copy paste Anzac Tournaments into this Forum ,any ideas ?
              But we will make more of an effort ,myself and other ADMIN team members to TWEET EVENTS (a) when listing event ,& day of and 1 hour before so suggest you #Follow @LostInPoker ,@crockies99 ( Icant find )HighTimes) twitter account will post asap .
              This seems like the best way forward at this time.
              If you see 1,2,3 only registered PLEASE reg anyway because registration has a snowball effect the more list the more WILL list.
              We have one of the strongest membership ,average skill level ,of any club outside of PSO (self claim/brag) so lets build the tournament side to a level it deserves !
              Crockies99 puts a huge effort into listing events suitable foir all ,support his effort
              0HighTimes) also helps and both him and I are happy to list any REAL MONEY Events that you request.
              Cheers enjoy your week
              Remember NZ Vs The World Points Tourny Sunday 5.30pm NZ SUMMER TIME (tonight) HMNL
              Sunday Supper Mixed Holdem Tourny 8.00pm NZ SUMMER TIME (tonight) HMNL/HMPL Mixed
              Both Play Chips $ so all can play

Comment

Yes guys...please join this club! We have tons of great players and usually 2 games/day to suit your time zone. Tourneys are usually 1-table...and as brett said...the skill level is average and a great way to learn! Spread the word aswell. We also have a great running series which usually gets more players...1 game/week with the NZ team and World Team and the game is open to all. I am open to all suggestions. If we can get more players in there will be more real $ games too.

Comment

I'll join up, being in Aust might be fun playing with some regs from time to time

Comment

Great To Hear ,All are welcome ,not just ANZACS but any country.
                    Here is a bit of background for those new or thinking of joining.
                    ANZAC for the record stands for AUST/New Zealand Army Corps and was the 1st combined forces of the two countys in the WW1 when we went to Gallipoli to fight the Turks and under Bristish control got hammered.read more at this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anzac_Day

However as the club has grown could well mean Aust/NZ/America/Canada as that is where most members come from.
                    We set games that are both suitable to North America and Aust/NZ time zones,also suiting shift workers in Europe.
                    All new Members please check out our weekly forum (well almost weekly anyway).
                    Please help spread the tournament times so that more play .Thank You

Comment

Great To Hear ,All are welcome ,not just ANZACS but any country.
                      Here is a bit of background for those new or thinking of joining.
                      ANZAC for the record stands for AUST/New Zealand Army Corps and was the 1st combined forces of the two countys in the WW1 when we went to Gallipoli to fight the Turks and under Bristish control got hammered.read more at this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anzac_Day

However as the club has grown could well mean Aust/NZ/America/Canada as that is where most members come from.
                      We set games that are both suitable to North America and Aust/NZ time zones,also suiting shift workers in Europe.
                      All new Members please check out our weekly forum (well almost weekly anyway).
                      Please help spread the tournament times so that more play .Thank You

Comment

Hi brettnz

I've applied. Opposite side of the world but I keep unconventional hours.

Hope to get in a game or few.

Ed from Edinburgh (The original of Dunedin)

EdinFreeMan
                        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I have joined up. i live in london but i poker the most unsociable hours so time zones isnt a problem for me

Comment

Not sure where to post but want to sign -up for ur up coming series please put me inumbup: Also about donation's would they go towards a pay-out as to 2nd 3rd place finishes ??? if you can explain this
                            Last edited by RiverFlat; Sun Dec 15, 2013, 03:57 AM.

Comment

good choice

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.