PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 League

Currently planning for a 2014 league at The Joker's Wild. Facebook is required to participate.

The Joker's Wild
    Club ID# 12468
    PassWord 04161973

Facebook info is in club lobby.
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Its good to see some activities coming up. Don't know if I will play tho but I will be around railing from time to time if not playing I'm sure.

Comment

I'm actually going to consider allowing everyone to play but only those who are in the league will win from the prize pool. Kind of like adding a 5th wheel.

Comment

League starts October 5th

Here is the schedule for league games at The Joker's Wild home club on Pokerstars.
        Club ID = 12468
        Invite = 04161973

6 time slots every weekend
        2 games per slot
        NLHE is every slot every week
        Second game varies and repeats every 3 weeks

Times are (EST) 10am, 4pm, 10pm Staurdays and 9am, 3pm, 9pm Sundays.
        Winners are decided by highest average points per game with a 40 game minimum.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.