PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anzac poker club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anzac poker club

Hi PSO members there is a new club which has opened for all serious poker players to join, Aust & NZ & Canadian time friendly with a high portion of our members from these parts of the world. But a love of poker is the most important credential we want, we would love to see all the PSO serie's regulars join as we aiming to play poker to a decent level and hopefully learn and discuss many new thoughts and ideas along the way. The CLUB ID - 762695 INVITE CODE 20132013 join this first then you can get involved with what we have coming up. Any thoughts and ideas of what you would like to play let us know. So if you want to improve as a player what are you waiting for , this is the place for you.
    Triple Bracelet Winner

ANZAC Poker CLUB Would just like to add that we will be ruuning real & play money tables so those in USA will not be left out of the fun.We have 3 ring tables up so far 1 x 6max cash , 1 x 8-Game play money,1 x 6max play money. We will add as requested and required.Tournys will start shortly but as the PSO Series is in full swing we have chosen to restrict the amount during the duration of the series so as not to burden members with games overlapping. Please let me or Glenn know what matches you would like added. If you are a member or joining please #follow me on Twitter for club news and information @lostinpoker And PLEASE Join ANZAC POKER Thank You. Brettnz ps.and big ups to Glenn for the assist umbup:

Comment

The practice 8 game is awesome so people can get experience then if enough want to play cash that would be great . As i do play cash 8 game but remember there is no 2 nl 8 game the min 8 game i think is 20/40 as some of the games are fixed limit . So i think that is a great addition.
      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Game

Was thinking of putting a game on today same time as the PSO game , is there any game the members would like and what stakes also . I put a game up a 8 game to run around the time of the PSO games in between actually, if you want something else let us know ..
        Last edited by glenn161274; Thu Jun 06, 2013, 02:23 PM. Reason: add more info
        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Over here in the UK, I'm on the other side of the world to you guys, but I have very strange sleeping patterns, so I'll probably show up for some games.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sounds like a good club. Not sure how much I'll be able to get involved since I have limited play time and usually am in the SnGs, but it sounds like a good group so I'll poke my head in once in a while.

Comment

Wishing Bret and Glenn the very best of luck with this new venture, I think it's a great idea! Raiser umbup:

Comment

First game

Well we played the first game , and the standard was really good. Let us know what any of you would like to play and what day and stakes and we will set it up. Thanks Raiser and i'm in the U.K. as well Arty but i sleep when i get knocked out of a game these days...
                Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sounds like fun. I will play whenever Im able. I understand no limit hold em best but am open to tryin new things. just may suck at it thats all... no worries

Comment

Welcome Amanda you are certainly a good player, when and what stakes would you prefer.
                    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

new game

New game tomorrow 5 card draw as a couple of members had requested it , and cuffy offered a bounty on himself. So i hope you can support the members choices i know it is not always possible. and if there is a game you like let us know, what ? when ? stake ? and we will arrange it for you.
                      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

This Weeks update !

Hi Guys
                        Well the first period of the Anzac club has been really good fun with some really good play thrown in as well. I managed to win the first real money game with Phrumpleton also cashing. And also Brett won a $5 bounty which cuffy put on his own head, thanks cuffy that made it really interesting. The very next game which was the super Sunday Brett managed to take it down with hukanui second and moparmad took third. hukanui won the next super sunday so well done some steady form from him. Second was sportswiz and deadly d min took third. We had a practice draw game and Roslyn akka gave no one a chance and destroyed the field , apart from one hand were johnny fav (2nd place) was dealt a straight flush right of the bat ! !. Howitzer was also another winner in a NLHE real money with tagging in third and brett who was second in this, also had a second in the latest real money game which i got lucky in with moodymiss unlucky in third place. So congrats to all there has been some excellent play. We really need feedback guys on what you want to play, when and for what stakes also . Please let us know and if you want to be kept upto date we need to know how you would like to do this the best, if you use twitter all the time send your club and pokerstars id to @lostinpoker . I was thinking of a group of tourneys were we all put up a amount and the winner's will be confirmed by there standings in this serie's . This could last a week or two weeks what do you think !. We are close to hitting 100 members if the subscription rate continues and we were planning on a special tourney when this happened when we get a few more we will disclose what has been mentioned. Also a big well done to all our PSO bracelet winners we have had alot of members taking down various games. So come on guys let us know what you would like to see happen and we will accommodate as many requests as possible. Thanks guy's
                        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Great to hear this is going well and fair play to you guys for setting it up! Did anyone in the forum yet congratulate MoodyMiss on her milestone hand achievement? I gave her a mention in my BLOG, fantastic to see this happen to a PSO member Raiser umbup:

Comment

I like the idea for having group of tourneys with leaderboard. We could do Anzac Club Sunday Million league. For example all members (when we have more) give 5$ with maybe 100 playing we would have pot of 500, from there Sunday Million buy in 219 or 209? Rest of buy in pot we could share in all events leading to finding out the Sunday MIllion buy in winner. We could have this kinda big leaderboard promo in Anzac every quarter year. This way get more participation, also we could make it 30 tourneys but only your top 15 or 20 results will count, so all have better chance since all cant play all tourneys. I think participation would be good and since you could win your buy in back every tourney it could be great great fun. And who would not wanna Sunday Million Buy in and represent club there?

Thank you for having me in the club.

Roslyn
                            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

About stakes and games. As of now I am open for hold em up to 3 $ buy in. Play money I play any game any time of day to learn. Soon hopefully real money too. Omaha hi and 5 card draw I can play up to 1$ buy in. I will be there playing every tourney I know and in PM also those I do not know.

Roslyn
                              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.