PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini Stakes League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Stakes League

Hi guys

Ive just started a new home games league and would like people to join and lets have some fun, I will add real money games and some play money please join and lets have some fun

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.
    If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
    Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    Enter my Club ID number: 763852
    Enter my Invitation Code: pokerstars

more tournys will be added over the next few days

I will also be needing Admins to help me run the league, set up games, accept people and general day to day tasks, if your intrested please inbox me your details and lets chat
    Last edited by Tunnyo; Thu May 23, 2013, 03:26 PM.

Just posted 3 games for Friday Saturday and sunday one of them is a bounty game knock me out to receive an extra $5 direct to your account

Comment

ADDED BOUNTY KNOCKOUT

May 26th @ 20:00 WET

Buy in is 0.50 + 0.10 + 0.05

whoever knocks out player Tunnyo will be credited with an extra $5 direct to your poker account

join my home games now

ID = 763852
      PW = pokerstars

look forward to seeing you

Comment

Very nice, I'll play

Comment

thanks bro ill try to add more games like this, depends how well I do on the tables myself,but ill hold a weekly game with added bonus every week for now, please recruit your friends would be nice to have home game with more than 20 players

Comment

awesome im joining it dont know if i can play all games because of difrence in time zone but if im online ill be playing all games
            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

timezone is a good point im from the UK so im in need of American players who would like to admin with me to help me run things that way we have round the clock care and games

your accepted btw

Comment

in that case there is no problem im from holland so there is 1 hour difference so should be no problem btw i would love to see a flhe game in the mtt or cahs section
                Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

fix limit? what stake? cash/mtt??? I have never played fixed limit but ill open one

Comment

0.5/0.10 and maybe a 50c mtt or something
                    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Im game. I just applied to your club. Please make the game non turboumbup:
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.