PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 Max Poker League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Max Poker League

Get in some good practice while having a fun time making new poker friends!

6 Max Poker League Roster

This league will have a buy-in of 0.27c, 2000 starting chips, 5min levels, 20% payout.. played in a regular NLHE format, held three times a day Monday through Sunday at 13:00 EST, 16:00 EST and 18:30 EST. (play money will also be available for USA players | buyin of 109)

Here are the details on how to join the 6 Max Poker League:

* Click the 'Home Game' tab on your www.pokerstars.com game client

* Click Join a Poker Club

Enter the information below:

Club ID number: 670834
    Invitation Code: saywatagain

Follow the 6 Max Poker League on: Twitter >>click here<<

Good luck and good decisions,
    CannonLee
    Last edited by CannonLee; Tue May 14, 2013, 08:24 PM. Reason: .

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

The 6 Max Poker League games are open for registration!umbup: Would like to welcome EvokeNZ, DiveAllIn, Roslyn_akka, STOCKY8A, DrDonkin, TheLangolier and royalraise85 to the 6 Max Poker League Roster. Good luck and good decisions, CannonLee.

Comment

I would like to join, but I need to know how many games per day are members expected to play ?

I can only reasonably play the 16:00 ET one

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Bill,

No set limit on how many games each member can play, this is all for fun and to get in some solid 6Max practice. The league will be adding an event to the schedule for 22:00 EST. See you in some of the 16:00 events.

CannonLee

Comment

Would like to welcome ArtySmokesPS, Roland_GTX, butchsd, Mankwe, EdinFreeMan, Saturnation and Bill Curran to the 6 Max Poker League Roster!

CannonLee

Comment

Originally posted by CannonLee View Post
            Would like to welcome ArtySmokesPS, Roland_GTX, butchsd, Mankwe, EdinFreeMan, Saturnation and Bill Curran to the 6 Max Poker League Roster! CannonLee
            Welcome all, certainly growing in numbers I've reg'd for two of the games tonight, looking forward to them. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Registered for the first of tonights games. The others are a little late for my time zone. Work tomorrow.
              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

6 Max Poker League games are open for registration!

CannonLee

Comment

I'm in for tonight's first two games, really enjoying these so far! Raiser umbup:

Comment

All the ones I've seen have had no players in them. One time it was just me and Saturnation. Guess when I can play is party time for most others?

Comment

hi there, i would be interested in playing a 6max league, is it still open for new players? thanks

Comment

Hello AlfieAA, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info. I believe you can join the 6 Max Poker League at any time. The Home Game details are in the first post above. We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline. See you at the tables! umbup: iggyo
                        Follow me on Twitter

Comment

looks great

Comment

Originally posted by AlfieAA View Post
                            hi there, i would be interested in playing a 6max league, is it still open for new players? thanks

Hi,

Yes it's still open and everyone is welcome to join! Can get the league back up into full swing on Wednesday!

CannonLee

Comment

just seen this i applied looks good Will this be run like the the Pso other home league I saw the starting times which are fine for me but you might try altering the start times to accomadate players from other time zones??
                              Last edited by RiverFlat; Tue Sep 10, 2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.