PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home games club 4 all 2 join

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home games club 4 all 2 join

Hey everyone i am the founder of a poker club in home games called The Great Canadian Poker Club. Dont let the name fool you anyone in the world can join.
    just click the "home games" tab the "join a poker club"
    the club id is 248873 and the invitation code is: funfunfun. dont heasitate to check it out. there are play money and real money tables. Help me expand this club by posting the info to join abywhere you feel will attract more members thanks. see you there!

**removed personal info**
    Last edited by cs-42o-; Thu Feb 28, 2013, 11:26 PM. Reason: new invitation code

Hey there,

Welcome to PSO Best of luck with your club, hope you get some good games going, in the meantime why not try out our club? we host daily games where you can get advice from our trainers. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...649#post338649 click on the link for club details.

Best of luck

Ads

Comment

**moved to a more appropriate forum**

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

home games club

Originally posted by cs-42o- View Post
        Hey everyone i am the founder of a poker club in home games called The Great Canadian Poker Club. Dont let the name fool you anyone in the world can join.
        just click the "home games" tab the "join a poker club"
        the club id is 248873 and the invitation code is: funfunfun. dont heasitate to check it out. there are play money and real money tables. Help me expand this club by posting the info to join abywhere you feel will attract more members thanks. see you there!

**removed personal info**

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.