PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home Game Table Speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Game Table Speed

Is there a way to have a home game ring table with normal speed? It only gives me the option for fast speed. Thanks for any help!

Originally posted by Justice7575 View Post
    Is there a way to have a home game ring table with normal speed? It only gives me the option for fast speed. Thanks for any help!
    Hiya Justice7575, When creating the table you should get a choice of Normal/Fast as in the the photo.
    Let me know if you need anything else. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

I am in the US and I don't have the option for real money games. I'm using the pokerstars.net client and it only gives me 4 table options for home games.

1/2
      5/10
      25/50
      100/200

All at fast speeds. Is there any way to get other tabe options?

Comment

As far as i am aware, play money home games on .net are set at fast speed by default, can i suggest you raise the issue with pokerstars directly at support@pokerstars.com

Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.