PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

holdemace486 home games learning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holdemace486 home games learning

Ok i have decided to spend my time in giving the oppurtunity for 8 individuals to join my home game.

All 8 of these players must be real money players who need help with their game and improvement.

No great players need to apply

We shall only play for play chips as it will be basic poker strategies and discussion.

I will learn you how to read an opponent and all the many aspects of poker

I will ask for hands to be analised by the experts to confirm what i teach

i will learn you from basic text book play to advanced moves

apply in private messages to my inbox if interested

and only serious players to apply who have the serious committment to go with it.

These sessions will last from 1hr minimum upto 5hrs maximum

I will improve your game that i promise

on applying i will check your stats to see if you are suitable for this, so please sharks stay away

gl all whatever you decide

PokerStars Club?

Are the practice sessions to take place within a PokerStars Home Games club?

Comment

learning

I again offer 8 people with low rankings and in need of some basic skills and learning the chance to become a part of my learning home games.

I will guide you through the text chat, all mucks must be turned off so you can show your hands and all chat must be turned on so we can communicate.

I will personally do an individual write up on you, and will private message any faults in your game i spot along with good points I spot.

I look forward to hearing from you, either PM me or reply on here.

Comment

if your not full I am in.

Comment

any spots open?

im free daily i dont work so i can spend as myuch time playing as i want id like to help the community in any way shape or forum if ya need my help pm me id be glad to help you or anyone for that matter im here to learn just as much as everyone else here at PSO
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ADoobieAt420 View Post
            im free daily i dont work so i can spend as myuch time playing as i want id like to help the community in any way shape or forum if ya need my help pm me id be glad to help you or anyone for that matter im here to learn just as much as everyone else here at PSO
            Hi adoobie, you want to help learn people? or you want to learn? Either way cool, or we can just play and have some practice? umbup:

Comment

Starting my home games offer to have some practice sessions, helping each other and talking points for the forum.

Im sorry to people who I did not reply, as this post became full of spam, but now it as been cleaned up.

Comment

cancelled due to the lack of interest and little faith

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.