PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Club for parents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Club for parents

I know I know a little cliche but let me explain why.

I am a parent and being in the CT zone I have found that most of PS tourney schedule does not suit my availability for tournaments. My options were limited to hoping to find a 4.40 180 man to load within my evening hours, which rarely happened, or reg for a massive field MTT where if I do well I am up til 2-3 am-not plausible for me. So here is my solution.

My hope is to generate some interest in those who enjoy the game but have limited time to play during the evenings/weekends and are looking fo a 3-4 hour game to relax and have fun. I plan on offering both real and play money games so I can include our American friends, and have them run somewhere between 8-11CT on weekdays, and also some weekend afternoons.

If you are interested (you don't have to be a parent) just go to Home Games tab and click the "Join Poker Club" button:

ID--> 652937
    code-->I have kids.

I am still working on a schedule/games so if anyone has any suggestions for games /times I will welcome them, just put them on the wall or in this thread.

Cheers
    coachos
    Last edited by coachos; Tue Jun 26, 2012, 07:17 AM. Reason: omitted some info

Hi coachos.

A very warm welcome to Pokerschoolonline.

As this is your first post you may like to go here. where you will find a great deal of information about the site and all of the facilities available to members.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and good luck at the tables.

Regards

Tony

Comment

Hi again

I may have been a little unclear above. I am looking to get enough interest to start playing some tourneys, but right now do not have enough members to do so. So if you are interested please apply and I will post in this thread the first round of tourneys once we have enough players. There is also the option to be notified of new tourneys in the club lobby once your membership is accepted.

So please if this interests you please join, we will get this off and running in no time.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.