PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's The Paddy Bounty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's The Paddy Bounty

Top O' the Day to Ya! To celebrate St Patrick's Day I'm holding a bounty game in my Home Club this Saturday, March 17th at 23:00 CET. The buy-in is $1.35 Before the game starts I will announce in the Forum the names of 3 Paddy's who will have a bounty on their head. Knock-out one of these Paddy's and I will ship you $2.00 This should be an easy task because,at this time of night, on this day, most Paddy's have consumed an extortionate amount of Guinness, but be warned, we also are very lucky! YeeeeHoooo! All are welcome to come and play what will be a fun game! Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 530350 - Enter my Invitation Code: theraiser Begorrah! Raiser umbup:

Sounds Good, shud b a laf, every1 should play!!!!!!

Comment

The first Paddy has been confirmed and will be announced here before the game starts! Knock-out one of the 3 paddy's and win a $2 bounty! All are welcome to play! Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 530350 - Enter my Invitation Code: theraiser To celebrate St Patrick's Day I'm holding a bounty game in my Home Club this Saturday, March 17th at 23:00 CET(18:00 EST). The buy-in is $1.35 Raiser umbup:
      Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Mar 14, 2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
        Top O' the Day to Ya! To celebrate St Patrick's Day I'm holding a bounty game in my Home Club this Saturday, March 17th at 23:00 CET. The buy-in is $1.35 Before the game starts I will announce in the Forum the names of 3 Paddy's who will have a bounty on their head. Knock-out one of these Paddy's and I will ship you $2.00 This should be an easy task because,at this time of night, on this day, most Paddy's have consumed an extortionate amount of Guinness, but be warned, we also are very lucky! YeeeeHoooo! All are welcome to come and play what will be a fun game! Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 530350 - Enter my Invitation Code: theraiser Begorrah! Raiser umbup:
        Game on tonight and anyone that is able to play is very welcome. Details as above! Raiser umbup:

Comment

is the bounty game going ahead? i cant see it in the lobby

Comment

There are three registered at the moment Myself Royalraise and Gradeb we need more entries umbup:
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i dont c it in the lobby bill, help

Comment

tournament number is 531161065
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Also are you looking in the Home Games Lobby and are you a member of Raiser's club ?
                  3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

4 registered so far Bounty's are myself and Happysap! Raiser umbup:

Comment

yes i tryed that tournament id, not found on pokerstars.com..

Has any1 spoke to paul? i duno wat going on, not showing on my lobby anyways,, i think i was meant to be 1 of the paddy bountys but i duno wats going on

Comment

Hi Briany84!

You need to join Paul's home game (don't see you on the club member list). Info on the original post.

John (JWK24)
                        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Man im playing in the home game all month, 6th on leaderboard

Comment

wat a fck up.. i been trying to join the pso community home games.... fck...........

Made a boo boo

Comment

No worries Briany, The reg was closed before I got your invitation. Enjoy those Guinness! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.