PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, so....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so....

Who's going to take me under their wing? I'd love to get more involved in the PSO community and joining a Home Game club seems like the way to go. I mean after all, I'd love to get to know you guys better... err.. I mean win money from you . I don't have much of a bankroll to be steadily involved but I think I could spare $2 a week or so to play. Even if it's play money I'd love to take part in it. Also, I'm absolutely new to this Home Game thing, so you might receive some silly question from me, but! I'd love to get to be a part of all this fun you all seem to have, instead of reading posts on the forum .

howdy,

these clubs are set up for fun 1st. poker 2nd

if thats the type of player you are here's tank #3 info

Open main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter the Club ID number: 605421
    - Enter the Invitation Code: Drunk Tank 3

pm me for tank #2 info

chers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

will I fit into the buy in requirements for drunk tank #3? I do enjoy a fun game of poker and it would really be a nice get away from all the time i spend just grinding away at the 1c/2c games. This would indeed be excellent for me to clear my mind once or twice a week or so to somewhat bring back that feeling I used to have where you sit down with a couple buddies on a friday night with beers and enjoy a poker game.

P.S. - Having trouble with the invitational code and club # matching

Comment

Originally posted by sydhollow97 View Post
        will I fit into the buy in requirements for drunk tank #3? I do enjoy a fun game of poker and it would really be a nice get away from all the time i spend just grinding away at the 1c/2c games. This would indeed be excellent for me to clear my mind once or twice a week or so to somewhat bring back that feeling I used to have where you sit down with a couple buddies on a friday night with beers and enjoy a poker game.

P.S. - Having trouble with the invitational code and club # matching
        tank #2 is friday nights $1.35 buy in, pm me for club info

tank #3 monday nights $2.20, run by Sandtrap777

not sure what problem your having with drunk tank #3, but after putting in the info,

you have to add your name and hit the l agree button

cheers
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.