PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Home Game Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Home Game Community

Come and join the best Home Game community in PSO We have Tank 1, the highest quality of play money you'll ever find here at PSO. Most players are very good and will give you the best challenge one can ask. The players are also very friendly and fun, just like a poker community should be. We also have Tank 2, a very high caliber of real money players. Again it's very friendly, as the number one rule is to have fun and boy do we ever have fun. This tournament is played every Friday and only costs $1.35 and since it's a bounty tournament, not only do we have the ordinary bounty, but we also have money for last place, bubble boy and extra bounties on different players supplied by the members. There's an average of about $20 in extra money given by members, this is what makes the best Home Game you'll ever find Now we have Tank 3, same players as Tank 2, therefore a very tough field. Will be played every Tuesday and will cost $2.20. There will be 4 different types of games every month and will be based on a point system. At the end of the month, 3 players will receive additional money, again donated by the Tank. How could you go wrong, this is the best Home Game community you'll ever find. You know exactly what you can expect, no hidden surprises, all this in a fun atmosphere with top rated players umbup:umbup:umbup:

Sounds good. Do you have a training site?

Comment

I can't find a search function in the home games.
      I guess we need the IDs to get there, and the password to join?

Comment

Don. Please tell me you're not being serious

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
          Sounds good. Do you have a training site?
          Not yet, dude. Still waiting to secure holdemace's contract. Once that gets signed, things will be up and running. I KNOW you can't wait for that.

Comment

Well, did you see any silly smileys there?

I get a post that reads:

Come and join the best Home Game community in PSO
            Good for me, I says. I hope there's a few more people there than in the Bankroll Builders thing. Let's do it...

Post goes on...
            We have Tank 1... Tank2...
            Well, tank you very much, now I know I'm pretty stupid, but where the fog are they?

Comment

Don

Drunk Tank 1 (play money)
              http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...Team-Challenge
              PM Faery Tats or johnny Oak

Drunk Tank 2
              http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-Tank-2-Thread
              PM effsea

Drunk Tank 3
              http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...0-Drunk-Tank-3
              Info in the thread
              Last edited by Sandtrap777; Mon Feb 27, 2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the coordinates, Sandy.
                Tomahawk miss...er.. pm sent.

Comment

woo hooooo super tank!

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                  I lllove the Drunk tank!,,,,.......I am gmanwicksy ,,,and I approve this message,,

Comment

WOW Drunk Tank 2 does it again Greatest PSO community, gets together for a record $$$ Donation towards this Friday's Tank 2 get together at 7pm EST, 2nd of March http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/forum/showthread.php?33583-Drunk-Tank-2-Thread&page=14 umbup:umbup:
                    Last edited by Sandtrap777; Tue Feb 28, 2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Hey,

I just wanted to say Thanks Guys!!!

After playing together here, and then my time away. It was so nice to come back and play with people who make you feel welcome, and make it like you never left.

You guys rock!!!

Now where are my liquor cabinet keys???
                      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by Morganhell's View Post
                        Now where are my liquor cabinet keys??? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Morgan
                        no effing keyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for you mileypoker:moke:

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
                          no effing keyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for you mileypoker:moke:
                          Awww man, I need to talk to Eff about that. I made red velvet cupcakes too, so none for you. Maybe if I make brownies again, I can trade them for the key? Jeeze back to the peach vodka then..... Morgan

Comment

Bump or should I say hiccup

Comment

Originally posted by Morganhell's View Post
                              Awww man, I need to talk to Eff about that.
                              I made red velvet cupcakes too, so none for you.

Maybe if I make brownies again, I can trade them for the key?

Jeeze back to the peach vodka then.....

Morgan

girl you have the key.....hiccup
                              Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.