PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Tank 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Tank 3

Drunk Tank 3 coming very soon peeps,

Mid Week Game,

Starting Early March,

See You There.....hiccup

Cheers All
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Eff, I can't keep up with them now, and there's gonna be ANOTHER one!!!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

hiccup,

ok here's are thinking,

tank #1 is so all can play, no matter what the man thinks....hiccup

tank #2 is a friday night game, with some extra's

tank #3 will be a mid week game for maybe $2 with no bounty's, but with points, so at the end of the month, most points will win $

Please remember something we are working on, so more details later,

Just giving a heads up....hiccup

cheers all

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

If someone "wins" the turdburglar award in both games in the same week does that make them the "Grand Poopbah"? moke:

Comment

The Drunk Tank Club now has a Drunk Tank 3 We have decided to create a real money mid week game for those that can't wait for Friday's game. Here are the guidelines for this new Tank: - It will be held every Tuesday at 20:00 EST - There will be 4 different games (Regular, Knockout, Turbo and Big Stack). Months with 5 weeks will see another regular game added. - The fee will be $2.20 - Top 20% get paid - Points will be awarded for every game during the month, as per the Home Games point system And here's the interesting part: - Top point getter will receive $5 - Second will get $3 - Last place with points will get $2 - To be eligible for the extra prizes, you will have to have played a minimum of 2 games in the month. Remember the number one rule: Just like the other Drunk Tank, we want this to be a fun place to play, and that all members respect the game of poker and all that play here. First game takes place on March 6th, 2012 at 8 PM. You can now register to the club You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online. - Open main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter the Club ID number: 605421 - Enter the Invitation Code: Drunk Tank 3 That's it! Once we've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together. umbup:umbup:

Comment

Well it's about time! I can never play Friday!

Giddy Up!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                The Drunk Tank Club now has a Drunk Tank 3 We have decided to create a real money mid week game for those that can't wait for Friday's game. Here are the guidelines for this new Tank: - It will be held every Tuesday at 20:00 EST - There will be 4 different games (Regular, Knockout, Turbo and Big Stack). Months with 5 weeks will see another regular game added. - The fee will be $2.20 - Top 20% get paid - Points will be awarded for every game during the month, as per the Home Games point system And here's the interesting part: - Top point getter will receive $5 - Second will get $3 - Last place with points will get $2 - To be eligible for the extra prizes, you will have to have played a minimum of 2 games in the month. Remember the number one rule: Just like the other Drunk Tank, we want this to be a fun place to play, and that all members respect the game of poker and all that play here. First game takes place on March 6th, 2012 at 8 PM. You can now register to the club You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online. - Open main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter the Club ID number: 605421 - Enter the Invitation Code: Drunk Tank 3 That's it! Once we've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together. umbup:umbup:
                hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It starts next week March 6th Extra money at the end of the month Bumpumbup:

Comment

It starts next week March 6th Extra money at the end of the month Bumpumbup:
                      Just sent CAT signal to you,,, in case I free Tuesdays,,,, to play against crazy drunk type peopleinidonk: with funny underwear, ,,,,,dont know,,,thats all I heard,,,,........over...

Comment

Okay, who told gman that I was thinking of playing in my thong??

Comment

This Tuesday March 6th is the first game of Tank 3 Prize money at the end of the month for point leaders Be there or be square....LOL umbup:

Comment

I'm a Drunk, can I play.
                            Unless you play when I am

Comment

hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.