PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of reviving the moose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of reviving the moose

For those of you who don't remember it, a while back I started up a play money Home Game for those who wanted to play and practice different poker games and formats called "The Strategic Nuclear Moose". But unfortunately not many signed up, and out of them, only one actually played with me.

But know I'm prepared to restart it again, but only if I can get enough people interested, so if you'd like to pre book a place, post your interest here, and once I get, say half a dozen to a dozen interested persona's, I'll go ahead create the club, and PM the club number and invite code to them.
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.