PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a club

hey.

i am looking for a club to practice with, i am fairly new to the game so sitting down with a few vets would improve my game. hope i can find some cool people to kick start my poker dream lol.

many regards

G

Originally posted by Gats_BOTL View Post
    hey. i am looking for a club to practice with, i am fairly new to the game so sitting down with a few vets would improve my game. hope i can find some cool people to kick start my poker dream lol. many regards G
    Hi there Gats! You are very welcome to join my Home Game. We have a play money tournament every Sunday night at 9pm British time. The competition is tough as a lot of American players who can't play real money games at the moment show us how it's done! lol Here's your invitation: Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 530350 - Enter my Invitation Code: theraiser Also may I recommend games in the Drunk Tank and the showcase games at Cowboys Corral. All of these have a very good standard of competition and are a great place to practice and learn. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.