PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Alan Jones Memorial Shield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Ok this sounds like fun so put me down. Someone has taken my team so not sure who I want to be, I will let you know soon...

    ok so will go for Swaxwell (FC United of Manchester)
    Last edited by Swaxwell; Thu Dec 01, 2011, 06:39 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      I'll have a go.. NINERS baby!!
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

      Comment


      • #18
        When are thinking of running this? I will be out of town most of next week, returning on the 10th, but likely not up for playing until the 11th. If it will be next week, I'll have to give up my spot.
        Thanks.

        Comment


        • #19
          Hi

          Put me in with Adelaide Rovers pls

          spike

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
            Hi Royal please put me in as Accrington Stanley


            Nice one Bill

            Lmao

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
              When are thinking of running this? I will be out of town most of next week, returning on the 10th, but likely not up for playing until the 11th. If it will be next week, I'll have to give up my spot. Thanks.
              It's going to be flexible and fun Dan so we'll work it around times that suit the players involved. You asked in an earlier post to explain more about the Shield and I will do that as the Tournament draws to a close, probably over the holiday period or early into the new year! Raiser umbup:
              Moderator

              Bracelet Winner


              Comment


              • #22
                I Would like to enter Raiser.

                chuckkky (SEA EAGLES)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by chuckkky View Post
                  I Would like to enter Raiser. chuckkky (SEA EAGLES)
                  I'd be delighted to see you in the Home Game chuckkky Invitation to the club and some info on the tournament can be found here...... Still a few places left and all PSO members are welcome to join! First 32 names secures! Raiser umbup:
                  Moderator

                  Bracelet Winner


                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Thanks to all that have entered so far! There are just 16 spaces still available. Once we get the 32 names I'll announced the date for the draw. Here are the entries so far: 1. West Ham Utd. (royalraise85) 2. Chicago Cubs (!!!111Dan) 3. Oklahoma Sooners (Johnny Oak) 4. Liverpool FC (M.Bisland) 5. Meadowbank Thistle (Edinfreeman) 6. Dallas Cowboys (Grade b) 7. Miami Hurricanes (FLsnookman) 8. Philadelphia Eagles (JerseyRon) 9. Manchester United (topthecat) 10. Accrington Stanley (bill curran) 11. Chelsea FC (MrInCraigabl) 12. FC United of Manchester (Swaxwell) 13. Niners (mtnestegg) 14. Adelaide Rovers (Spike8998) 15. Sea Eagles (chuckkky) 16. Ohio State Buckeyes (JWK24) This is open to all PSO members. For more information on the tournament check out the opening post here! Raiser umbup:
                    Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Dec 02, 2011, 11:01 AM. Reason: addition to list
                    Moderator

                    Bracelet Winner


                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Add me in.

                      Ohio State Buckeyes (JWK24)
                      Super-Moderator



                      6 Time Bracelet Winner


                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                        Thanks to all that have entered so far! There are just 16 spaces still available. Once we get the 32 names I'll announced the date for the draw. Here are the entries so far: 1. West Ham Utd. (royalraise85) 2. Chicago Cubs (!!!111Dan) 3. Oklahoma Sooners (Johnny Oak) 4. Liverpool FC (M.Bisland) 5. Meadowbank Thistle (Edinfreeman) 6. Dallas Cowboys (Grade b) 7. Miami Hurricanes (FLsnookman) 8. Philadelphia Eagles (JerseyRon) 9. Manchester United (topthecat) 10. Accrington Stanley (bill curran) 11. Chelsea FC (MrInCraigabl) 12. FC United of Manchester (Swaxwell) 13. Niners (mtnestegg) 14. Adelaide Rovers (Spike8998) 15. Sea Eagles (chuckkky) 16. Ohio State Buckeyes (JWK24) This is open to all PSO members. For more information on the tournament check out the opening post here! Raiser umbup:
                        Halfway to filling up the list, keep those entries rolling in! Raiser umbup:
                        Moderator

                        Bracelet Winner


                        Comment


                        • #27
                          will these be all played at the same time? if so it will problaby be not in my timezone.

                          Team Jacob (XxTiberxX) epic lol
                          Last edited by XxTiberxX; Fri Dec 02, 2011, 12:20 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
                            will these be all played at the same time? if so it will problaby be not in my timezone. Team Jacob (XxTiberxX) epic lol
                            No Tiber, it's gonna be fun and flexible. I'll arrange times with each player that suits them via PM once the draw has taken place. Thanks for your entry! Raiser umbup:
                            Moderator

                            Bracelet Winner


                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I don't know if you need full names of these sport teams, but if you do...I believe mt's team is the San Francisco 49ers. But ask him to be sure if you need the full team name.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Dan its just fictional, you dont have to have a name that really exists

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X