PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Special Home Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Special Home Game

Okay Posse,

Sunday Nov 27 is going to see a special home game in that I will be doing live training during the 15:00 game. If you haven't joined yet just go to the Home Game page and find Cowboy's Corral game and look up the info to join as it is on the front page!

Don't forget that the top 10 players on the leaderboard get prizes including an $11 for the leader which happens to be Django66 at the moment! Come see if you can take it away or just finish top ten! In addition there is a $5 bounty on my head for this game!

Gidee Up!

Thanks Chris, i really enjoyd it! gl at the tablesumbup:

Comment

!!!! umbup:Good game raven!

Comment

Wow. This was fun. Although I bubbled out 9th place I was pretty excited to play against all those cracks. I have only 5 months experience and yesterday was a very good learning experience. Hope we will do another session soon. The tables were much tighter than the SnG that I regularly play and with the 3000 chips there was much more room to manoeuvre.

Chris, thanks again for organizing!

Bart (Barlin63)

Comment

Added fun +++ in that LIVE TRAINING Corral game, (with the slight delay on the commentary).

Especially amusing (and a little humiliatiing) hearing Chris musing on how light I might be shoving my shortish stack then calling and busting me from the tourney. Perfect read on me and duly rewarded with my chips.

Thanks again for organising these Cowboy, well done to all who turned up to put their game in the spotlight irrespective of their performance and well done Puckjr for the big win.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Is this only listed on the day of the tournament?
            I cannot see it on the home games tab in the Pokerstars client.

Comment

Wow this is a pretty late reply but no you can see it in the Home Game Schedule.

Gidee Up!

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.