PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

drunk tank rules

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunk tank rules

Howdy all,

Doing this thread so everyone understands the rules to enter drunk tank #1 and #2

Only because there may be someone that try's to make it look like it's only if we pick you, not true.

#1 - respect your fellow player
    #2 - have fun

that's it!!!!!!!!!!!

if you were kicked out or was told no, you broke our rules.......lol

Drunk Tank #1 is play money, this is so our u.s. friends can play,
    Games are set up everyday, now peeps, this is great poker, don't let the play money fool ya.
    You just may learn something, and yes have some fun, nothing but great peeps, just ask the peeps that play.

If you want in, read the rules and pm johnny or tats, they run that club, they will give you the club info.

Drunk Tank #2 is cash money,for us that can play, when are u.s. friends are allowed back, there will be only one. the Drunk Tank #2 runs every Friday, now this is great, our own members put up bounty cash, very effen cool, we play for small stakes, but play it as its big, but have fun 1st.
    Also great poker, better bring your A game.

If you want in, again please read the rules and pm me.

p.s.

i have to say, other clubs will take anyone, l will not, having a big member number means nothing, l'm here for the fun, if you are, please join

hiccup
    Last edited by effsea; Fri Nov 25, 2011, 02:45 PM.
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

You forgot Rule #3 - It's Rigged!!!

Of course I'm just kidding, Joining the tank was the best thing that ever happened in my on-line poker carreer. It is the most fun you can have with a mouse.

Thanks again to Effsea for setting these up and many thanks to the players that have taught me how to play while I'm there. As Eff said, if you would like to join us, please come.

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
      #1 - respect your fellow player #2 - have fun that's it!!!!!!!!!!!
      And it's exactly what it should be umbup:
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Interesting...

Does PSO endorse death threats?

\

Comment

Howdy all,

Doing this thread so everyone understands the rules to enter drunk tank #1 and #2

Only because there may be someone that try's to make it look like it's only if we pick you, not true.

#1 - respect your fellow player
          #2 - have fun

that's it!!!!!!!!!!!

if you were kicked out or was told no, you broke our rules.......lol

Drunk Tank #1 is play money, this is so our u.s. friends can play,
          Games are set up everyday, now peeps, this is great poker, don't let the play money fool ya.
          You just may learn something, and yes have some fun, nothing but great peeps, just ask the peeps that play.

If you want in, read the rules and pm johnny or tats, they run that club, they will give you the club info.

Drunk Tank #2 is cash money,for us that can play, when are u.s. friends are allowed back, there will be only one. the Drunk Tank #2 runs every Friday, now this is great, our own members put up bounty cash, very effen cool, we play for small stakes, but play it as its big, but have fun 1st.
          Also great poker, better bring your A game.

If you want in, again please read the rules and pm me.

p.s.

i have to say, other clubs will take anyone, l will not, having a big member number means nothing, l'm here for the fun, if you are, please join

hiccup
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.