PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody care for a cheap PLO deepstack?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody care for a cheap PLO deepstack?

I am doing this thread to see if we can get some people togetter for a kinda cheap PLO deepstack wich would start around 8 or 9 in the evening CET once or twice a week. Maybe start on sunday evening and have another on wednesday evening?

I created a homegame called "The house of pain," for it, but first I'd like to see here if there is people that would like to play it.

I noticed that the buy-ins start at ten cents + one and stacksizes go up to 20.000.

I am thinking ten minute levels and a starting stack of 10.000 for a .50 + .05 dollarcent, but this can be changed to what ever we like really.

So if anybody cares for a cheap PLO deepstack, let us know here what prefferences you like please so we can get this thing started.

I'd be more than happy to join in on a Wednesday night!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
      I'd be more than happy to join in on a Wednesday night!
      what kind of buy-in/levels/starting stack are you thinking of?

Comment

I don't mind running with what you suggested above -

7 - 10,000 Stack
        10 minute blinds
        Up To $1.10 Buy-in

My PLO's a little rusty and a regular home game sounds great to me!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I don't mind running with what you suggested above -

7 - 10,000 Stack
          10 minute blinds
          Up To $1.10 Buy-in

My PLO's a little rusty and a regular home game sounds great to me!
          It doenst look like we will have enough people to play this wednesday, but I am not giving up yet.

Do you think we should play 6-max or full ring tables?

I am leaning towards 6-max, but I'll play 9handed if enough people prefer those.

Anyway, the club is called, "The house of pain."
          Club ID number: 539387
          Invitation code: 12345678

Comment

6-max is good with me. umbup: I'm happy just to tag along. And thanks again for the invite. See you Wednesday night!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

6-max is good with me. umbup: I'm happy just to tag along. And thanks again for the invite. See you Wednesday night!
              It turns out that a PLO MTT deepstack can not be created with a buy-in of 50 cent + 5, so it is a dollar + 10 cents.

Comment

As we are only with 3 people for the upcomming tournament i'll cancel the sheduled one for tonight, maybe we'll get some more people for the next one. :c

edit: I just noticed that I can create a PLO deepstack for ten cent + one. Last time when I wanted to create a .50 + .05 it wasnt possible so I assumed the minimum was a one dollar + ten cents.

Well, it doesnt really matter as we cant seem to get some people togetter anyway.
                Last edited by Crumblepie; Wed Nov 23, 2011, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Sorry to hear it's not going ahead, hopefully we'll get this up and running as I think it's gonna be a great way to get some solid Omaha practice in! Count me in for the next one! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm in!umbup:

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Crumblepie View Post
                      It doenst look like we will have enough people to play this wednesday, but I am not giving up yet.

Do you think we should play 6-max or full ring tables?

I am leaning towards 6-max, but I'll play 9handed if enough people prefer those.

Anyway, the club is called, "The house of pain."
                      Club ID number: 539387
                      Invitation code: 12345678
                      Hi Crumblepie,

I just tried to join your club and when i enter the password along with the user name, I am prompted with a window "invalid username or password". By any chance have you changed the details for joining your club?

CannonLee
                      Last edited by CannonLee; Wed Nov 23, 2011, 08:47 PM. Reason: details

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by CannonLee View Post
                        I'm in!umbup:
                        Welcome! Spread the word, we need more people that like cheap PLO deepstacks.

Comment

Originally posted by CannonLee View Post
                          Hi Crumblepie,

I just tried to join your club and when i enter the password along with the user name, I am prompted with a window "invalid username or password". By any chance have you changed the details for joining your club?

CannonLee
                          No, i did not change anything, try again if you will.

Comment

We had some problems, people could not get in the club so I've changed the invitation code.

Club ID: 539387

Invitation code: 87654321

Comment

Hi Crumble, I know CannonLee couldn't in, wouldn't be any harm to PM him and let him know. He's very keen on Omaha Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.