PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Cowboy's Corral!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Cowboy's Corral!

Okay Posse,

Saddle up and ride today as we have 4 games scheduled starting at High Noon. All games are a $1.10 buy in and the payout is top 20%. All points earned count towards the month end leaderboard where the leader will win an $11 ticket!

game id - 5321
    inv code - hangemhigh

Gidee Up!

Dammit i signed up for one but I had to move over to my girlfriend with my netbook, wich happens to crash on me so I had to reset it to factory wich took about whole night

Comment

Cowboy, I haven't been ignoring your home games, just been busy with stuff. Hope to give the Corral a good run in December! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.