PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Tank Facebook page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Tank Facebook page

Hi guys we started a Drunk Tank Facebook page. Come out and "Like" the page to get all the updates and schedules for the month.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-D...915890?sk=wall

Tits and Johnny

Does that mean you won't be putting the updates and schedules here in the forum?
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

They will still be here. I wanted to post a PDF calendar but it won't let me attach it which then nixes my idea of doing a monthly newsletter with the calendar and winners and a spotlight corner. We have fun in the tank and I wanted to take it a bit further. So I am trying to see if I can do it on Facebook, if not then I will do a small webpage for people to be able to go to and see the calendar and newsletter.

Will probably work on that next week when I have a 4 day weekend and then finish it by the end of the month to roll out for December.....

Rosie

Comment

Nice, a calendar/newsletter is a great idea! Was just asking because not everyone is on FB.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.