PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music Monday in the Drunk Tank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Monday in the Drunk Tank

Hey Tankers

Here is something new to look forward to in the Drunk Tank. This coming Monday (Aug 22), I will be offering an extra bounty on my head. It is a CD of selected songs from my music collection. It contains over 150 songs all in MP3 format from the various albums I have collected over the years. Note that these songs can not be played on a regular CD player, but can be converted back to CD format by adding them to your iTunes or media library.

Attached is a PDF file that shows a sampling of the songs and artists that are included on this CD. The system will only allow one page to be uploaded. If you would like a complete listing PM me and I will figure out how to get it to you.

If you are interested in this CD, just show up for Monday's late game in the Drunk Tank. Even if you're not interested in the music, show up anyway. If you win it, you can ship it to somone else. This is just one more way we are trying to increase the fun and interest into what is already the best play money league around.

Thanks for making it a success!

Johnny and Tits
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Johnny Oak; Tue Aug 16, 2011, 11:22 PM.

Just a reminder that Music Monday is coming in the Drunk Tank. Unless you're some sort of Hip Hop fan, you will find something on there you like.

Comment

Music Cd Bounty from Johnny Oak

Hey...Looked at the song list/ Look like there's something for everyone. Great list of songs... Gotta go for it...

Nobisquit

Comment

After a long heads up and hard fought battle, the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...

Drywallman3

Hope he likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available next Monday.

Johnny and Tits

Comment

Hey Tankers

At last report Drywallman was enjoying his new CD. So we thought let's do it again. This coming Monday (Aug 29), I will be offering another extra bounty on my head. Once again it is a CD of selected songs from my music collection. It contains over 150 songs from the various albums I have collected over the years.

Here are the details: Note that these songs are MP3 format and can not be played on a regular CD player, but can be converted back to CD format by adding them to your iTunes or media library.

Attached is a PDF file that shows a sampling of the songs and artists that are included on this CD. The system will only allow one page to be uploaded. If you would like a complete listing PM me and I will figure out how to get it to you.

If you are interested in this CD, just show up for Monday's late game in the Drunk Tank. Even if you're not interested in the music, show up anyway. If you win it, you can ship it to somone else. This is just one more way we are trying to increase the fun and interest into what is already the best play money league around.

Thanks for your part in making it a success!

Johnny and Tits
          Attached Files

Comment

Remember the second edition of Music Monday is tonight in the Drunk Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Oak View Post
              After a long heads up and hard fought battle, the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...
              Drywallman3
              Hope he likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available next Monday.
              Johnny and Tits
              Thanks again they are awesome songs, I have put them in my comp for my poker enjoyment. umbup:

Comment

alright.. i'm in it to win this one... that would be great music to listen to in a live poker tourney!!!!
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I don't know how she got the third Q to fall when I had the top pair of kings, but the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...

Chelle867

Hope she likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available for next Monday.

Johnny and Tits

Comment

Hey Tankers

If you were in the Tank last night you probably heard Chelle raving about all the music on her new CD. This coming Monday (Sep 5), we will once again be offering another music bounty. It will be either a CD of selected songs from my music collection, or one from Faery Tats. Either way it will contain some good music from various albums collected over the years.

Note that these songs are MP3 format and can not be played on a regular CD player, but can be converted back to CD format by adding them to your iTunes or media library.

Thanks for your part in making it a success!

Johnny and Tits

Comment

I don't know how she got the third Q to fall when I had the top pair of kings, but the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...
                      Chelle867
                      Hope she likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available for next Monday.
                      Johnny and Tits
                      Congrats Chelle!!!!! umbup:
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It was a hard fought battle at the end, but the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...

TheLangolier

This week's CD was provided by Faery Tats from her collection. Hope he likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available for next Monday.

Johnny and Tits

Comment

Hey Tankers

This coming Monday (Sep 12), we will once again be offering another music bounty. It will be another CD of selected songs from my music collection. It will contain some good music from various albums collected over the years. Attached is a PDF partial listing of the available songs.

Note that these songs are MP3 format and can not be played on a regular CD player, but can be converted back to CD format by adding them to your iTunes or media library.

Thanks to all those that showed up for last Monday's event and for your part in making it a success!

Johnny and Tits
                          Attached Files

Comment

It was a hard fought battle at the end, but the winner of the Music Monday CD was ...

TheLangolier

This week's CD was provided by Faery Tats from her collection. Hope he likes the music. Keep looking here and we may have another CD available for next Monday.

Johnny and Tits
                            Wait, I won the music on Monday? I thought it went to the person who busted Tats? (Which I don't remember being me, but honestly don't remember who it was either).

I won the tournament <brag> but it's a bounty for the music, right?
                            Head Live Trainer
                            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                              Wait, I won the music on Monday? I thought it went to the person who busted Tats? (Which I don't remember being me, but honestly don't remember who it was either).

I won the tournament <brag> but it's a bounty for the music, right?
                              OK here's how it went down. The bounty was on Tats, but I busted Tats so I transferred the bounty to me. And you and I ended up in Heads Up, and you beat me. Thus, you won the CD.

Now sit back and enjoy!

PS if you haven't already done it, PM your address to Tats so she can put it in the mail.
                              Last edited by Johnny Oak; Fri Sep 09, 2011, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.