PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I delete Home Game Clubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I delete Home Game Clubs

Hey can any one tell me if you can delete home game clubs from off your home games menu page as iv'e got 4 clubs and I don;t no were they've come from or who's they are?

Sounds like you're talking about the "Showcase Home Game Clubs" Hitman. Is that it, the greyish ones that appear if you're not logged in, and move to the bottom of your home games lobby once you do log in?
    I don't think you can do anything about them, but it shouldn't affect your capacity to manage 3 clubs and participate in 10 others.
    The showcase clubs are clubs stars highlights and anyone can apply for their club to be featured here.

Comment

Yeah there the ones Dan, I emailed support to see if they would remove them and was told nothing could be done about them, But no problem I just wondered how they got there as i never accepted them. thanks Dan. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
        Sounds like you're talking about the "Showcase Home Game Clubs" Hitman. Is that it, the greyish ones that appear if you're not logged in, and move to the bottom of your home games lobby once you do log in?
        I don't think you can do anything about them, but it shouldn't affect your capacity to manage 3 clubs and participate in 10 others.
        The showcase clubs are clubs stars highlights and anyone can apply for their club to be featured here.
        If we can't delete them, can we join them.
        One of them is listed as WSOPlay Money league. As a US player I might like to play in some of these games, but I am listed as an observer and I can't figure out how to become a member.

Comment

You can't delete them. You can observe them but no chatting from observers I believe.
          Again, you can still join ten and manage 3 for 13 total.
          There was something written about them, but I think it may have been an email from support in response to my questioning about these...I can't find it on pokerstars info...that said we couldn't join or delete, but we could apply to be one...obviously these clubs have large numbers of players and games going, thus being showcased.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Oak View Post
            If we can't delete them, can we join them.
            One of them is listed as WSOPlay Money league. As a US player I might like to play in some of these games, but I am listed as an observer and I can't figure out how to become a member.
            I found the invitation code for the WSOPlay Money league. They appear to have several PLAY money tournaments scheduled with lots of players in them. If interested PM me.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.