PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join WSOP Home Games (ID#362473 code November 9)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join WSOP Home Games (ID#362473 code November 9)

Join WSOP Circuit - Home Games online.
    - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - WSOP Club ID number: 362473
    - Enter WSOP Invitation Code: November 9

That's it! Once WSOP or I approved your membership request you'll be ready to start playing WSOP Circuit Home Games

online with the Pros. Invite Friends for more fun.
    also watch WSOP 2011 Main Event Replays Today in HD at http://espn.go.com/espn3/index/_/sport/games

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

Read more: Join - WSOP Home Games Online - PokerSchoolOnline Forum

Mr Madusa...I think we got it after the 6th time.
    You know you can just "bump" an old thread instead of resubmitting this one over and over and over and.......

Comment

how do u bump a thread

Comment

Like you just did.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMadusa View Post
          how do u bump a thread
          Like this:

BUMP INCOMING!

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Lol Sens...my second favorite bump. Even though I've swam with a manatee, it's still second, very close though, to the golf girl. umbup: A bump is just finding your old thread, then putting a new post in it to bring it to the top(ish) of the forum. Most just put the word "bump" in, but bumps like sens fans' get much better attention. To easily find your old threads, make sure in your settings that you have the subscribe feature set correctly, then in the drop menu for the gray "Go to" tab, click on subscriptions, and all the threads that you've written in appear. Hope that helps.

Comment

ty bump maybe this a work
              Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.