PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing the Strategic Nuclear Moose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the Strategic Nuclear Moose

OK folks, I've started up a home game aimed at helping people improve in various poker variants (Omaha, 2-7 etc) without risking their bankroll and to avoid the idiots, donks and halfwits that litter PS play money games.

I'll be starting several ring games in several variants, and hopefully holding maybe 2 or 3 tourneys a week as well, in alternating variations. Also might set them up as heads up games and turbos, depending on how many people feel are interested.

If you want to see additional variants added, if enough people ask I'll happily add them

I'll gladly accept anyone interested, but I do ask that if you join, you play. Not every day or every tournament, just don't join, sign up to a couple of tournies and not bother playing them.

Club name: Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Club ID number: 480051
    Invitation Code: bravosix
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

First man signed up, and I've got an Omaha and 5-Card Draw ring table set up, but as I can only have 2 play money games at once, I'll be rotating them between variations.

Have also be set up a 2-7 single draw tourny game for the Saturday at 8PM UK time.

Edit:: Emailed PS, they kindly allowed me extra home game ring games, So I've added Hold Em and 2-7 single draw, and will be willing to see if I can add more if theres an interest.
    Last edited by havocofsmeg; Fri Jul 08, 2011, 10:21 PM. Reason: extra tables
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Been having a few terrific games with Yahooza1, but could really use more members. Any questions, feel free to post here or message me.

2-7, 5 card draw and omaha mainly at moment, but willing to expand.

Comment

::BUMP::

Comment

on my way

Comment

OK, scratched the club. Member not bothering, so no point in carrying on.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.