PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heads-up Home Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads-up Home Game

This is probably similar to a lot of other home games, but I'm setting up a small club for people who like to play heads-up (for real money) with very deep stacks and slow blinds. Hopefully it should be a good opportunity to play for low stakes but with a good structure (the standard 1.50 or 3.50 tournies are much more dependent on luck) and also to practice and discuss interesting, or marginal, hands.

So without further ado:
    Club ID = 453746
    Invitation Code = 987323466

Also, I currently have a first deposit $5.50 home game ticket, so if anyone wants to play me for that in the near future, send me a PM or reply here.

PS - i'm taking on any and all challengers for multiple heads-up tourneys (while bankrolls last) :-)

JF

hey, im trying to use my 5.50 home game ticket today, will play heads-up with you...
    Samantha

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.