PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker in America

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker in America

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 397911
    - Enter my Invitation Code: americanpoker

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

Looking for players that will be active and respecful to other players. Americans ONLY. SNGs will be nightly once there is about 15 or so memenbers. Already have 4 in, Prices will vary from 1-5 nightly and if someone has a request of ho much I will make a tourney for them. Also will mostlly be anywhere from 7-12 nightly, but if someone wants one made earlier then that I will however make it for them. Please sign up and be respectful to other players. Feel free to contact me via AIM as well at cashmoney8819

Americans only

Are they more polite than the rest of us then?

Comment

just better dentistry

Comment

Are all Americans allowed or only US based Americans? You gotta be specific about things like that or you might get some filthy Canadians trying to sneak in.

yawn.

Comment

I won't try to sneak in. Seems kinda broad, imo. I'd think someone with an idea for a regional club might be a little more regional.

Comment

MAYBE I'LL START ONE FOR ONLY DUCKS FANS

OR ONLY PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA

GOOD LUCK ALL

GO DUCKS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Americans as in North Americans, only 20% of non north americans I play with are very respectful at the tables. So US or Canada is just fine. Adding more and more daily and bout to start making games shortly.

Comment

Y'all have a fine and dandy time then umbup: I guess I'll just have to rough it with the rest of the savages

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                  Y'all have a fine and dandy time then umbup: I guess I'll just have to rough it with the rest of the savages
                  LETS START A SAVAGES HOME GAME LOL GO DUCKS
                  sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.