PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelle's "LetsDoThis" Tournament Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelle's "LetsDoThis" Tournament Results

What a great night it was last night... thank you all for coming to play and helping to make last night so much fun! Never thought I could be so happy to lose money!!! LOL A big, heartfelt thank you goes out to Nobisquit for the funds the other night... otherwise last night wouldn't have been possible, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Congratulations go out to our cashers... "TheyDidIt"!!

Game #1 = Moxie Special

1. oriholic
    2. brkn80
    3. wemo35

Talk about a tough couple of tables! The final table was a doozie... great card playing, lots of fun and truly a great, great game guys!!! Very nice work to our ITM members...

Game #2 = Turbo Knockout

1. IseeCookies

First and final table for our turbo knockout was a lot of fun and a great chance to play with some great friends!!! Heads up w/IseeCookies... was exciting and incredibly intimidating at the same time for me... but loved every second of it...

Next Saturday... one tourney, knock out style... semi-turbo... look forward to seeing all "LetsDoThis" members there!

I am still in the process of following up with many more players that should have rec'd an invite but due to the power outage... may not have rec'd the invitation.

Looking forward to next week guys!!! Good luck out there!!

MJ

Good Stuff.... I just got around to applying lol

Comment

10 Minutes~Come Hang Out or Join if You Can

Last Cash Tourney for "LetsDoThis"

ID: 252979
      Code: MakeItHappen

Come rail us if you aren't able to join due to the latest disruption that has come down on us US players... join if you want to play with us one last time (hopefully a temporary issue). We'd love to have you all there... Only 20 mins... to be able to register.... To rail.... unlimited...

Love ya guys!

♥ MJ

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.