PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home game scheduled but problem enrolling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home game scheduled but problem enrolling

Hi folks I have a home game scheduled for tonight but when someone tries to join they get an "invalid" message. I don't have the exact message, invalid is a bit vague i know, sorry.

Does anybody know how I can check myself if it's possible to register?

TIA

if you have registered then everyone else should be able to

other than that i'm not sure how to help
    you could pm me the invite and accept me so i can try to register

or have your members who are having difficulties registering contact support
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Hi Joker thaks for helping me out, I've sent you a pm with the details here they are too

- Enter my Club ID number: 36554
      - Enter my Invitation Code: 201101MFC

cheers

Comment

i applied when in i'll try to register

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
          i applied when in i'll try to register
          thanks joker it worked fine cheers mate umbup:

Comment

i see your problem
            don't know how to tell you this but you and me are the only members here

the other people need to join then register

if your referring to them joining as being the problem then i would remind them that "MFC" is in caps
            i would also remind them that they have to agree to the terms by checking the box below the sign in

Comment

It's the first tournament I've created so if anyone wants a game of knockout NLHE, $1.35, 5 min levels, 2k stack, antes start at 4. Please feel free to join

- Enter my Club ID number: 36554
              - Enter my Invitation Code: 201101MFC

It starts in 45 mins

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                i see your problem
                don't know how to tell you this but you and me are the only members here

the other people need to join then register

if your referring to them joining as being the problem then i would remind them that "MFC" is in caps
                i would also remind them that they have to agree to the terms by checking the box below the sign in

Thanks Joker, the problem was when trying to join, apologies I did not make that clearer. I the details must be entered before you can click join, I assume the "invalid" msg appeared after that. Probably a typo as you say.

Thanks for you help Joker, much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.