PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Krazula's Mixed Home Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krazula's Mixed Home Game

Hello, I couldn't find any mixed game home games so I just made this one. I set up one table of .1/.2 HORSE and I can set up other tables if members desire. This club is open to everyone, the id is "396338" and the password is "Pandion haliaetus". Mixed games are my favorite, but if people want other games that is ok too. I hope some of you sign up to play. I have an open schedule and will be able to play at a variety of times. If you choose to sign up please post the times you're most likely able to play and the games you want here so I can try to make it work out.
    -Krazula

I'll sign up. I'm hoping a few members who wouldn't mind trying some micro mixed will see this and join as well. I'd appreciate seeing some low buy-in tourneys. Any mixed game is fine by me. I'm available most weekday evenings and at various weekend hours, Pacific Time. If anyone else is interested in trying out a variety of games, come join and we might be able to get some friendly action going on, and learn something in the process.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.