PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$5.50 ticket Home Games every night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5.50 ticket Home Games every night

If you still have a ticket, or just like $5 NLHE games – join us. Redeem your deposit promo $5.50 Home Game ticket in my club. My home club, Run4HymClub has already hosted many $5.50 games, allowing many players to redeem their tickets with low variance 20% payout Hold Em games. We’d love to have you join our over 90+ member club! In the last week, we’ve had an average of 8 players every night in daily SNGs.

FYI, I get about 5-10 requests daily – so, inactive players get bumped after 4 days. You can always re-apply – but the club maximum is 100.

Joining may also get you into a $1000 added SNG with a PokerStars pro. Club managers play every Wednesday evening – the winner gets the prize. Three weeks ago, I was 2nd our of 402 Home Club Managers.u are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the ‘Join a Poker Club’ button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 53468
    - Enter my Invitation Code: Run4HymClub
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.