PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgia Poker Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia Poker Club

Hey if you live in GA or if it is your Home Town or favorite State, Then please come join 'North GA Bounty Club' and play with us. Cash and Play money, Tourneys, Facebook, and plans good ol fun. Come check us out ID 331823 Password: River Monsters Thanks, James umbup:

Even better would be if there's anyone in GA, like yourself and myself... that would be interested in having some fun playing locally let's get together... I've got plenty of chips to be able to handle a decent size game. I'm actually going out to Birmingham later this month to be the tournament director for an evening fundraising tourney for a group I'm involved with totally unrelated they just know I play regularly and I'm a dealer for local league.

Comment

Originally posted by Jameswt7 View Post
      Hey if you live in GA or if it is your Home Town or favorite State, Then please come join 'North GA Bounty Club' and play with us. Cash and Play money, Tourneys, Facebook, and plans good ol fun. Come check us out ID 331823 Password: River Monsters Thanks, James umbup:
      Thanks for the invite James....take care & cya at the tables umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.