PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Weeks Presidential Game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Weeks Presidential Game!

Don't miss the Aaron Burr Shootout..... Who will 1-on-1 their way to take down this tournament? It's this Sunday, March 6th, at 16:30 PM EDT, and best of all, it's FREE! Don't miss out!

Presidential Poker League
    ID: 12403
    PASS: ronaldreagan

Funny that you mention Aaron Burr. Have that time frame on your mind a bit? Thinking about what happened to people that didn't pay off their gambling debts back then?

Comment

Good thing it's free,because if you win Pres has a PROVEN track record of not paying people he owes money to here.

Really Pres,no fan of Reagan here but you truly should switch your club ID to RichardNixon. Seeing as he disgraced the institutions he was involved with (like you have here) it would be much more apropos.

Comment

BHO is a disgrace. Richard Nixon made a small error in judgment by covering for people he trusted. He was a good President and a decent man who was railroaded for ridiculous reasons. It was the definition of a WITCHHUNT.

Comment

Do not talk of what you do not know little girl.

Comment

Is money still owed by Pres?

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
              Is money still owed by Pres?

JT
              Yes.

Comment

Pres, get me the numbers and I will buy your way out and I do mean OUT!

JT

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.