PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home Game Limitations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Game Limitations

This 100 member limit is presenting a serious problem. When is it going to be raised?
    Last edited by PresBruno; Thu Mar 03, 2011, 07:34 AM.

There is a section for posting about the home games.

Also, you owe me $20.

Comment

And as soon as more people in this league are made aware of your welching,lying ways I'm thinking you won't have to sweat a 100 peeps cap much longer.

Comment

Mods,
        I am being constantly harrassed on here and I am posting legitimate queries. Please do something about this.

Comment

I refer you to this news item:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12625924

Liars, cheaters, philanderers and those that do not pay debts are eventually brought to justice...

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
            Mods,
            I am being constantly harrassed on here and I am posting legitimate queries. Please do something about this.
            But you're posting them in the wrong section.

Also, you still owe me $20.

This
            is where you should be posting about home games.

This is where you accepted my wager against you.

For any questions/comments about Home Games, send an email to beta@pokerstars.com.

Comment

HEY PRESBRUNO I believe that you would make a GREAT president YOU LIE YOU STEAL AND YOU'RE FULL OF ........................... So, when are you going to PAY up????????? umbup:

Comment

** Moved ** for obvious reasons.

Comment

Mods,
                  I fail to see where anything in this this thread approaches harassment. You posted an invitation for prop bets and said you will take all comers. Then you have not lived up to your post. This is going to have repercussions and you must face them. Don't come crying to the mods for a situation you have gotten yourself into.

Comment

thx thx. joeumbup: Best reply ever, cheers
                    Last edited by effsea; Thu Mar 03, 2011, 09:33 AM.
                    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Mods, I am being constantly harrassed on here and I am posting legitimate queries. Please do something about this.
                      LMAO. Pull this weak crap live and you would really find out what harassment is. Well not so much harassment,more like a beat down.
                      Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                      I fail to see where anything in this this thread approaches harassment. You posted an invitation for prop bets and said you will take all comers. Then you have not lived up to your post. This is going to have repercussions and you must face them. Don't come crying to the mods for a situation you have gotten yourself into.
                      I think myself and others got our answers from yesterday's queries. You rock Joe. umbup: For myself I will promise to TRY and not go over the line. Won't be easy as this type of pathetic behavior cooks my grits. Can we maybe file Articles of Impeachment against the Pres?

Comment

Trumpin Joe for President

It reminds me of Egypt, they liked cats as well.

Nah I will say no more: Power to the People..........
                        Last edited by topthecat; Thu Mar 03, 2011, 10:04 AM. Reason: Revolution

Comment

moxie thanks for letting me know.umbup:

Comment

Well said, this is the kind of response needed. A man has his word alone and if he isn't a man of his word. He will be alone!

JT

Comment

Thanks Joe, we do appreciate your thoughts on this....Presbrunopay, is just a blowhard and a crybaby, thanks for recognizing it and manning up....Other Mods need to grow a sack!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.