PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard about this new Championship game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard about this new Championship game?

It's called the Ronald Reagan Monthly Masters... it's for the best, most seasoned Poker players who are ready to be the Gipper of Poker. Think you have what it takes? Don't miss it this Sunday at 4:30 PM EDT

Details:
    Under home games.
    Join ID: 12403
    PASS: ronaldreagan
    And best of all.... it's FREE!
    Last edited by PresBruno; Wed Feb 23, 2011, 03:36 AM.

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
    It's called the Ronald Reagan Monthly Masters... it's for the best, most seasoned Poker players who are ready to be the Gipper of Poker. Think you have what it takes? Don't miss it this Sunday at 4:30 PM EDT

Details:
    Under home games.
    You must be very disappointed. Alas, you don't qualify....
    BTW...we're now in Eastern STANDARD time on our world...

Im just saying
    Last edited by tazz864; Wed Feb 23, 2011, 03:40 AM.

Comment

th_1222-failed.jpg

Comment

gtfo i can assume the meaning lol

i got a day ban for saying chill the f just the letter f out roomik lol

Comment

??

Hey -- sir/madam- this is a forum of things poker- and i find myself in a bit of a situation here- i have not played against you , nor monitored your play- please post a relevant topic and i am sure the majority of people here will respond to you in a like manner-- if your desire is of an agenda to create controversy and/or publicly display the fact that you willingly admit that the complexity of this game is beyond your comprehension- continue to be the fool- I for one am tired of these attempts
          by idle minds to influence those that really could endeavor to make a good return on time invested--

If EVEN one person should read your posts-- and say to themselves-- "why bother" then perhaps you are not ready to enter the world of those that CHOOSE to gamble---- nay sayers do just that-- continue if you must- yet your enthusiasm would be better spent ! IMO-- ciao-- monk.....

Comment

his play its ok his table manner its a joke he will dis respect you or anyone who beats his hand
            try avoid him i would suggest it or block chat when you seat at a talbe with him

Comment

I like the old un brain washed Monk better lol

Comment

** Moved **

Comment

Details:
                  Under home games.

FREE??!! What happened? Did you go Busto again and can't afford a buy-in to your own home game?

LOL at the 'Gipper of Poker". Would that entail forgetting what your hole cards are 2 seconds after looking at them?

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
                    You must be very disappointed. Alas, you don't qualify....
                    BTW...we're now in Eastern STANDARD time on our world...

Im just saying

Don't you watch ClusterFox ever? Standard Time is a Communist plot perpetrated by the Obama Administration. Be aware or be Bolshevik.

Just a sayin'.

Comment

???

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                      I like the old un brain washed Monk better lol
                      srry man-- i must follow the yellow brick road--- ive learned tonnes in here- and if i cant share that- well- whats the point-- joker has a surprise for you --ask him--

Comment

Details:
                        Under home games.
                        Unfortunately, 8 unlucky players would have to sit at the same table as Bruno and have to listen to his mindless political BS and listen to him trash talk all the people that beat him in a hand. Even if it is free (probably becuase he's broke) I would rather poke my eye out with a rusty fork rather than chance having to sit at the table with this pompous fool.

Good luck to all that can stomach Bruno's verbal diarrhea and Republican agenda.

Comment

Will someone join his club just to report back how many members he actually has?

Comment

if 30 peeps tell me to I will

Comment

1st peep

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.