PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rondster corral stake and summary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rondster corral stake and summary

Hi every body I started out at 6am eastern playing the 33 dollar guarr 15k at stars, this of was my first stake that I had won for the corral league play . I started out strong in a 560 man field . I was playing tight aggressive where i picked up chips early in the tournie. Mean while the late buy ins finialy stopped and we got down to 220 players the bubble was at 81 players. I was felling good about my chance when this hand came up . I looked down at an Ace Jack suited and put a standard raise in of 300 chips. I was in early position every body folded to the cut off that made an instant all in bet. Now most of the time I am folding since Ace Jack isnt that great. However since he instant raised the tell was that I had him and sure enough he flipped over an Ace four rag and I had him dominated. Every thing went well untill we hit the river where he spiked his 2 outer to take me out.

I will be playing my next $33 dollar stake at stars sat morn feb 26th at 6am eastern hope to see u on vent . Fell free to shadow.

Rondster

Good going, Ron. It's a pity when you're right in your estimate and the river disagrees, but that's poker! Better luck next time!

Comment

great game, ya can't beat the lady bitch when she decides to bite you in the azz.
      better luck next week.

Hobo

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.