PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday home games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday home games

I am looking for a home game to join. I can only comit to saturdays. I work 3rd shift Sun-Fri. TY for your consideration.umbup:

it's a play chip tourney but good fun and peeps so come along if you want

5k starting stack
    20 min. blinds
    play chip knockout

joker's wild

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 12468
    - Enter my Invitation Code: 04161973

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Thanks
      Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
      it's a play chip tourney but good fun and peeps so come along if you want 5k starting stack 20 min. blinds play chip knockout joker's wild You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online. - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 12468 - Enter my Invitation Code: 04161973 That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together. If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames
      Thanks joker I just applied. look forward to you accepting me. Matthewumbup:

Comment

you're in evil:
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

i sent you a pm hope you like the info

Comment

Originally posted by mrchaps05 View Post
            I am looking for a home game to join. I can only comit to saturdays. I work 3rd shift Sun-Fri. TY for your consideration.umbup:
            We have room in the night owls. Friday and Sat. at 2355 est and sun -thur. at 2255est. Friday night is rebuy night, all others are knockout. ID# 11186 invitation code: hoothoot We are always looking for new friendly players to join us. jim

Comment

thanks for playing tonight i hope you had fun congrats on your 2nd place. If anyone need a player Mrchops is alot of fun see ya soon

Comment

thanks snapp

TY snapper like I said the best time I`ve had.See y`ll next SAT.
                Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by snapper1231 View Post
                  thanks for playing tonight i hope you had fun congrats on your 2nd place. If anyone need a player Mrchops is alot of fun see ya soon
                  MrChops.....hehehe....snapper just gave u your new nickname Matthew.....sorry snapper i just found it hilarious....and i hope my new numero uno fave player Mr McChops dont chop all my chips next time we play..... and i do agree with you snapper he is a very nice, fun person to play with and i want to say welcome to PSO Matthew & i hope to play with you again next Sat. umbup:

Comment

thank you What a night.Now that`s poker.I would like to thank snapper,hobo and joker for allowing me to join your home games.The banter, the teasing, just good natured fun that goes on,I had a blast.By the way, thanks for the nick name snap (mrchops) what the heck?HaHaHa See ya all next saturday, I`ll bring the RYE.umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

lmao why i posted Mrchops I am not sure maybe it was the beer but enjoy the nick name

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.