PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're new, here's a home game just for you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're new, here's a home game just for you!

This is a home game we've set up for new players to come in and ask questions live.
    This Friday night, the 18th, at 18:30 we are having a guest coach, Ol' Mud who will be giving a brief discussion. Then at 18:55 we will be having a 1000 chip, 5 min. blinds turbo play money tourney.
    These guest sessions will last about 90 minutes.
    After Ol' Mud's discussion, the rest of the evening will be to answer any questions you may have about the pso or poker in general.

Here is a link to the information on the home game club. Hope to see you there!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...ll-New-Members...

club id is : 22037
    invite code is : For The Fun Of It

Best o' luck!
    Dan

Just a reminder to get signed up for the tournament tonight. If you need play chips to play, come early and we got ya' covered.
    A . 50 bounty has been donated to any whitestar that knocks Ol Mud or myself out. Also, PSO-Staff may be joining us. If Staff plays, I will put a $1 bounty up for whomever knocks them out.

I will be unavailable most of the day, but I will check messages a couple times today, and get all home game members accepted.
    We'll see ya' tonight at 18:30EST.
    Best o' luck!
    Dan

Comment

yo

hey Dano my friend,

think this is a good thing, l am sending a $1

please put it on you as a bounty,

cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

dan I dont see a game for tonight.....

Comment

Is there more that one Dano club ?
          I don't see you on the WelcomeInn roster roomik...the tourney is in this one.

BULLS

Comment

Is this just for white stars?

Dawn

Comment

No ma'am...you're good to go umbup: BULLS

Comment

Thank you effsea! Ok, 2.50 bounty on me, and 2.50 on Ol Mud tonight. PSO-Staff is registered to play in the tourney. umbup: $1 bounty on whomever knocks staff out. Yeah Roomik, this isn't my regular home game club. This one is 22037 and the code is For The Fun Of It. Only whitestars can win the bounty on myself and Ol Mud Dawn. Any player can win the bounty on PSO-Staff.
                Last edited by !!!111Dan; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 11:26 PM. Reason: new amount for Ol mud's bounty.. ty all contributors

Comment

dan maybe i can help u out a little

hey dan can u send me the info to join and i will ship some additional funds for your game, maybe i can put a 50-1.00 bounty on myself to entice someone to knock me out..let me know when you have a moment, if i don't make the tourney(might be getting home from work late, i will ship some funds ur way anyway..see ya

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ06 View Post
                    hey dan can u send me the info to join and i will ship some additional funds for your game, maybe i can put a 50-1.00 bounty on myself to entice someone to knock me out..let me know when you have a moment, if i don't make the tourney(might be getting home from work late, i will ship some funds ur way anyway..see ya
                    All info is above tariq.
                    I'm sorry, I will be busy a little longer. I should be at a play money table no later than about 6:15 tonight.
                    Thanks everyone, we'll see ya' then.

Comment

Please see the link in the first post here for all info.
                      This is for new members or anyone wishing to assist them.
                      There will be real money bounties available to whitestar players in this play money tourney.
                      Hope to see you there.
                      Dan

Comment

Please all involved, remember, the start of this will be at approx. 11:00 am est with an hour of just Q & A to answer any questions new players may have. This will be in english as I notice we have a couple players registered outside of english speaking nations. Also, this is not the place to try out your new jokes. Please keep on topic if you are a veteran offering assistance, or a new player. During the play money tournament we will also answer questions, but during the tourney,, feel free to get your comedy out of your system.

Hope to see ya' there.
                        Dan

Comment

Quick update...Trumpin' Joe will be playing. There will be a nice bounty of 6.50 on his head for any whitestar. That's 2.50 from his last game, 2 from Bill and Rock, and 2 from me. umbup: There will be $4 on myself. Maybe more to come.

Comment

15 minutes!!!

Comment

Game tonight!

I'll be out most of the day so if you're trying to join the club, I should be back around 5 or so this evening.

Hope to see ya' there!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.