PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

joker's wild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joker's wild

If improving your game or just looking for people who are like minded and actively trying to achieve the same is your goal, then this is the place to be. I read a post in here that asked "are you learning from someone who has made a career from playing poker" and I am proud to say that we have several that do. Time is money to these players so one has to be patient to learn from them. The opportunities are few and far between but are well worth the wait. From the outside this club appears to be a social club and mostly this is correct but it is these few gems of a moment that makes this a great place and I have made a lot of good friends here as well. Also this club is more of gathering area that leads to other places with more players, more opinions and more knowledge. It is at these places that some of the best stuff happens so it is important to be willing to venture outward with us to take advantage of everything we do. Lastly, I have been at odds with the way this forum is being handled and instead of arguing or fighting I have just come to the conclusion that I can not contribute here in a fashion that is acceptable and this will be my last post in the forum. ID# 12468 PW= 04161973 Good luck on the felts and remember to enjoy the game and not let the game enjoy you. Read more: The Joker's Wild Home Club - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz22glZxkeW evil:
    Last edited by joker41673; Sun Aug 05, 2012, 07:16 PM.
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

about the tournament evil:
    Last edited by joker41673; Tue May 10, 2011, 07:09 AM. Reason: nothing to see here move along now

Comment

just a reminder that this is a friendly tournament where we get to meet other players and test our skills with out the risk of money evil:

Comment

This room is fun nothng but fun!
        Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
        just a reminder that this is a friendly tournament where we get to meet other players and test our skills with out the risk of money evil:
        Hey Joker thanks for forming this club. It is just a fun room to get to know each other. I have had a blast each and everytime I come in and play. I know its just play money but the fun and smiles(LMAO) are not play. I enjoy talking poker and life with a lot great players whom I now call my freinds. Hope to see y'all there. Julius aka BUDA505

Comment

it makes more sense to update the members list than to just say bump tired of updating this one evil:
          Last edited by joker41673; Fri Apr 08, 2011, 06:57 AM. Reason: updates no more

Comment

don't forget to bring your sense of humor evil:
            Last edited by joker41673; Tue May 10, 2011, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Thank You

Hey Joker,

Just wanted to send you a quick note and say thank you for the kind invite! Not sure I'm as yet, in any position to truly challenge anyone, but I'll certainly join and see how I fair? At least a great chance to make a few friends and learn at the same time.

See you on the Home Game

Thank You Again

Twister

Comment

well the second day of playing hi this month still @ everyone is to ask you if you can play evil:
                Last edited by joker41673; Tue May 10, 2011, 07:13 AM. Reason: LMFAO

Comment

Thanks for the admittance to your club. Looking forward to the Saturday tourney. umbup:
                  3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Yawni View Post
                    Thanks for the admittance to your club. Looking forward to the Saturday tourney. umbup:
                    no problem we hang out there all day as i'm sure you can see us sitting there right now not much playing just BS'ing and stuff but we will play when we're not too busy have fun and see ya' soon

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                      about the tournament all tournies are deep stack with slow blinds the game will change every month and the leaderboard is yearly this month is no limit hold 'em next month will be pot limit omaha hi/low evil:
                      made a few changes here 1st 2nd this April will be as evil:
                      Last edited by joker41673; Tue May 10, 2011, 07:22 AM.

Comment

lots of peeps hanging out and everyone to come out you want a table or tourney just any unfortunately moving soon without for a while with that said all members who have yet to show up will be removed departure the open invite closed won't be around remove anyone i will be setting up tourneys far ahead and hope before my take a hit any questions or comments to me post here evil:
                        Last edited by joker41673; Tue May 10, 2011, 07:31 AM. Reason: whatever

Comment

April is nearly upon us and it time for this tired old dog to take a bow and leave the PSO stage, I'd like to say its been fun, but it hasn't, I detest playing the PSO with what few functional brain cells I have left, PSO being to poker what Attila the Hun was to public relations.

In my time playing the league I have added to my poker skill base the following - NOTHING, whereas in my time as a member of Jokers Wild I have learned to enjoy poker once again and am fortunate now to have a bunch of complete strangers who I can truly call friends, whilst they I'm sure still call me all the names under the sun.

It is therefore my intention to leave with one last "hurrah", this coming month I am swallowing the bile and I am playing the PSO in earnest for the first and last time, not for the hope of a bankroll boost but to donate whatever winnings I can gain in April from the PSO to the Jokers Wild Stake Holding as stake for the Home Club Members to enter and play tournaments that their bankrolls may not normally permit.

No point posting any further details at this time because if I win zip then the stake holding contribution is zip, well not quite, if i fail to cash at all I promise a $10 donation.

The wine is stocked, the loins are girded and I am steeled for 1 month of poker purgatory.

Comment

Nice post

I'll add 5 to the pot when my roll hits 30.

Ericnancy has already quoted you as being another satisfied psoer who is gratefull for the opportunity to play one of the most prestigeous leagus on the planet, I think he will upload it once he has finally got his second shoe on..........So you should be safe for this month!

xx

Comment

i'm making a pledge but can't until i think we will set the final how but for now look to be play for the prize a series of games with a tourney and prize for all games we can cuss this at times at the club evil:
                              Last edited by joker41673; Tue May 10, 2011, 07:36 AM. Reason: kiss it

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.