PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victory is mine!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory is mine!

Tonight's Corral... PokerStars Tournament #364820091, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $1.00/$0.25/$0.10 USD 40 players Total Prize Pool: $40.00 USD Tournament started 2011/02/15 18:00:00 MT [2011/02/15 20:00:00 ET] Dear ssuglia, You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 13.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You have also received USD 2.50 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: hobojim11247, HAPPYSAP, freddysw, Sandtrap777, voodoo96, Darkman61, MrAlternator, Astro705, UncleSchoons, ssuglia Note: As you won the tournament, you also won your own bounty. Congratulations! Thank you for participating. umbup:umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz And here's my stats for the game You finished in 1st place (eliminated at hand #57742361763). 146 hands played and saw flop: - 5 times out of 25 while in small blind (20%) - 6 times out of 25 while in big blind (24%) - 5 times out of 96 in other positions (5%) - a total of 16 times out of 146 (11%) Pots won at showdown - 10 out of 11 (91%) Pots won without showdown - 23

Beginners luck

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

very nice zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzumbup:

Comment

WTG! umbup: Wish I could have been there. Dawn

Comment

And I might add it was a pleasure calling the play by play on spazzradio!

Gidee Up! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post

Spazzradio? Seriously?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post

I completely forgot about the broadcast... until after the tournament ended!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.