PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Home Game Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Home Game Club

looking for members to join a new home league

club id:165892
    invitation code:Lammy Bammy

all welcome club name slamdunkdafunk

Hey Brooke, just wanted to welcome you to the forum! umbup: Cute kid. There is also a thread from JTSoooooted that lists any members home game if they wish. So maybe put yours in there too. Keep advertising, you'll get some players. Best o' luck! ps. brooke, you're obviously invited to the club I referenced to fintan below. I will be sending you both a pm this week.
    Last edited by !!!111Dan; Sun Feb 13, 2011, 05:36 PM. Reason: post script

Comment

id be happy to join if accepted

Comment

Hey fintan, welcome to the forum!
        Hope you're enjoying everything. There's a lot of info available in the tabs above if you haven't looked at them yet. The community tab has good info on getting the most out of the pso, and the league tab contains explanations of the leaderboard and scoring.
        If you'd like to come to the home game for new members, the id is 22037 and the invite code is: For The Fun Of It. This club is so new members can come and chat live to ask questions. This Friday we will have a guest coach to discuss a topic and critique hands we play with our play money.
        Hope to see you this week and best o' luck!
        Dan

Comment

I am interested to join your club. do you guys have a specific time you play most of your games? let me know. thanks man

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.