PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kawartha Poker Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawartha Poker Club

Kawartha Poker Club[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images/wrp-cards/cards/xc.gif[/IMG][IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images/wrp-cards/cards/xd.gif[/IMG][IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images/wrp-cards/cards/xh.gif[/IMG][IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images/wrp-cards/cards/xs.gif[/IMG]
    I am considering the creation of an on-line poker club for poker players living in, or with second homes in the Kawartha Lakes Region of Ontario Canada. If we have enough interest and members, the potential exists for the occasional live event. This is to be a regionally based poker club, using the new Poker Stars “Home Game” feature recently launched. Buy-ins for tournaments and ring games will initially be the minimum allowed using the Poker Stars Software – however these can be adjusted as the club matures and demand from the club members dictates. If you live and or have a second home in the Kawartha’s I encourage you to private message me here at Pokerschoolonline so we can determine the viability of such a club. Astro705 Bobcaygeon, Ontario
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.