PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature Your Home Game!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Your Home Game!!

Have a good Home Game? Want to advertise a tournament to PSO Players? Then PM me and each week I will feature 3 Home Games in the PSO Weekly Update.

This is your chance to get your Home Game out there and get players for your club.

Every Sunday at 18:30 est.

KNOCKOUT TOURNEY
    2k starting chips
    10 min blind levels
    $1.35 buy in

Skilled players and great times

CLUB ID # 120564
    INVITATIONAL CODE# 19757904

Usually added bounty's on certain players, announced before game begins.

Comment

ID 17157
      PW Bolton2011

tournaments every 2 days from a range of $1.10 mtts with different blind times and stacks and a friday night $2.20 deep stack with 20 min blinds come n join the fun, plus more tournaments available once we get a few more players

Comment

Omaha,,,,at the Kity Kat Klub,,,, If theres enough interest I will run a omaha and omaha hi low, tourny on weekends!!!!!! Fri, Sat, and/or Sun,,,, the best days of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!umbup: Dogs and peeps with sticks are also welcome! I will not call you a donk,,,,,because I may donk you out occasionally!!!!!!!!!! Cat:mileypoker:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.